We have a limited amount of words

Stick with me on this one , ponder on it and disagree but look if we look at life like this maybe it will make us think more about others.

In the English alphabet there is 26 letters , 26 letters that have thousands of combinations to make thousands of words that formulate our sentences. These sentences we use everyday to communicate with each other; whether that be on social media or face to face. 

These words that we use to form these sentences are powerful and ignoring how the delivery affects them , the meaning or connotations of them its what hits hard. 

Its inappropriate to use some words our ancestors used to describe people and situations. its also bizarre to want to ever return to using those words and comments. Yes , i believe in free speech but there is a limit.

Anyway my thought is this : in life we only get a certain number of words , once those words are used up that is  when we die. So in life why waste our words on insisting hatred and gossiping when you could be using your words in a positive way and maybe using them to push the new change in the world , freeing more and more people and creating a peaceful society.

Yes everyone has their arguments and disagreements in life but if we think about the power of our words or in comparison to how many we have left , is it really worth calling someone a slag, a dickhead and  is it worth using your words to destroy other peoples chances of positively shaping the world , by oppressing them ? Everyone is equal in the eyes of the law and therefore everyone in society is valued the same.  Its your decision but think about how much happier people could be.