NamGiKook

A/N: ok... Um... Yeah I ship underrated ships that's why I'm starting off with my favorite threesomes :)

It was a normal day. But it was actually their day off. So their shedules were cleared for the whole week. And so they did what they wanted to do.

Hoseok just wanted to practice his choreography. With jimin.

Jin was just sleeping.. Cuz he was tired. With yoongi.

Namjoon was watching friends on his own.

Jungguk and taehyung were playing overwatch..

Namjoon got bored since he actually completed watching friends but he wanted to watch all over again since.. He's been kinda bored lately since the break had started..

"Ugh what should I do.." as he scratched his head. "Oh wait.."he remembered suga. He thought to himself to confess. Atleast.

"how.." he covered his face with his hands and sighed in frustration. He loved yoongi like... Really love yoongi since the day they've met.

"I'll think about it.. " as he growls and went to the kitchen to find something to eat or drink.

-to jungguk-

"AH!!!" As he kicks the chips on the ground in frustration.

"LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU MADE A MESS! POOR CHIP-"

"YOU ARE SO BAD AT OVERWATCH!"

"ExCUsE mE" "You're excused.." as he roles his eyes.

"Ugh you brat.." taehyung went out the room.

"What was that for? Psh Whatever."
He went out the room and went to the kitchen to find something To drink. He found namjoon there.

"oh hey namjoon hyung." as h weaved and opened the ref

"hello kook.." he replied questionably.

"what's wrong hyung?" as he drank his banana milk and looked at namjoon.

"Nothing..." as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Is it about yoongi?" "how did you know?" he said shocked.

"FRAK FROC I BLEW MY COVER" As face slapped himself.

"It's alright hyung... Me too.."

You know how possessive jungkook is but because this is namjoon. Well he'd have to be less.

"what do you mean you-" "I have a crush on yoongi-hyung since the day we've met..." as he casually drink his banana milk.

"You look pretty confident..." he says shyly.

"I thought I'd be better." "I thought so too hyung.."

"Why don't you guys make a move?"
As taehyung butted it.

"HOW DAFA-"

"Sh... This could be our little secret! Don't worry I'm the only one who heard it.. I think.." he says as he looks around. Nobody is around except the 3 of them.

"I'll help you guys.." he says as he leans at the wall.

"how?" "just confessions, moves? Flirts? I don't know.. You?" as taehyung says confidently as he looks at his back. Too see if anyone was there..

"Hmm... I guess? Let's do this kook?" as he looks at jungkook.

"You sure we could do this??"

"Come on! Yoongi loves you 2! Well... Not as much as he loves me-"

"ex-" "ok ok I don't have a crush on him ok? But really-"

"ok shut up tae. He loves jin!" he says whisper yelling. (is that what you call it?)

"Oh yeah... " as they nod in agreement.

"when? What time?" as jungguk pops up questions.

"now or never.." as tae pushes them to Yoonjin's room.

"ok ok... Theyre sleeping.. Well.. I think? But both of them are inside the room. Now say "hyung.. We need to tell you something.. Really important. Can you talk with us for a mome-"

"ok ok we get it.. Thanks for your help?" as he shoos taehyung.

"welcome!" as he whisper yelled.

"Ugh this is harder than I thought.." as jungguk says biting his nails..

"Stop doing that jungguk! Look we need to be confident.." in his leader tone. 

"I like that accent-" "now let's knock..."

They knocked.

No one answered. (undertale-)

They knocked again.

"ugh who's there???" it was jin.

"Jin-hyung! We need to talk to Yoongi-hyung please! This is important!" as jungguk said scratching his head.

"ugh okay wait!"

-jins room-

"yoongichi?" as he rubbed his shoulder. "Theyre calling you.. This is important.." they were sleeping together because yoongi said it was "cold". "Hyungie... Who?" he says still half asleep.

"Namjoon and Jungguk.."

"Ugh fine... Just because it's important.. " he got up and rubbed his eyes.

And went to open the door.

Revealing jungguk and namjoon's worried eyes. This ain't normal?

Part 2 coming up:-)