NamGiKook Pt.2

"hi guys..? What's the problem??"
He said a bit worried.

"uh... Can we go to a more private place or something?" jungguk asks playing with his fingers.

"yeah sure..." as yoongi followed them to a "more private" room"

"Ok now--" "we want to confess about something... Yoongi.. "

As to how they look right now.. Yoongi was getting scared, worried, confused +curious.

"It's OK... I want get mad.. Ok ok... Did you break something? Did you.. Delete some--"

"We have a crush on you.. For a VERY LONG TIME?" as jungguk said confusingly.

Namjoon fac escaped himself.

"point is... --" "I get it namjoon.. It alright. I'm no sexist." he smiled.

"what do you mean yoo--" there's a lot of cuts... And im sorry.. You know what I mean..

He was hugged by yoongi. So tight.. So tight..

"o-oh-" "Me too!!" as jungguk pushed himself in the hug too.

"I loved you 2 for a long time too! I just don't express it Much... I'm sorry--"

"ok ok.. We're sorry too.. We love you yoongi" namjoon smiled. "Yoongichi" as jungguk laughed. Mocking yoongi.

"JUNGGUK!" As he blushed and covered his face. "Sorry sorry babyy"
"Jungguk I'm gonna rip your face off-"

"try bis-" "ok stop. Let's get this straight. We are now boyfriends." he says proudly and congratulated themselves. Weird.

"well. You made my day.. The 2 of you. I love you so much. :)" he says cutely and showed his gummy smile.
"is this a secret or.... " as yoongi looks at namjoon for a answer.

"You could keep it or tell it. It's up to you. Kitten." he smiled evilly (is that correct?) "Awahh!" as playfully punched namjoon.

"I'm gonna tell Jin-hyung everything!! Bye byee"he waved and went to his and jin's room.

"That.. Was.. HILARIOUS!" As taehyung laughed and slow clapped.

"Ugh whatever tae" they both said and rolled their eyes. "your officially the luckiest people on earth.."

"damn right."

That was unexpectedly good. (for me)