eighteen, real life

just as i heard the doorbell rang, i opened it and harry's face welcomed me.

"hey, gorgeous," he said. i rolled my eyes knowing that he was mocking me. i just woke up and my hair are all over my face and i was just wearing a sweater and pajamas on.

"what do you want," i said with a mean tone.

he looked at me with disgust, "is that morning breath i smell?"

i gasped, "fuck you!" and slapped him on his shoulder.

he laughed and hugged me by my waist, "just kidding, i wasn't disgusted. i'm very much used to it!" he said and kissed my hair.

our actions may seem like we are in a relationship but to us, this is just normal. we're just friends... right?

"so does the '18 month break' starts today?" i asked him, rolling my eyes.

he chuckled, "yeah, i guess."

"are you genuinely happy about that decision? i hope you guys thought of it thoroughly."

"yes, we did. maybe it's just what we all needed," he answered and went to the kitchen.

i know that he isn't quite sure and i know he is scared.

"you know that i'm always here for you, right? no matter what happens, h."

he was making himself a cup of coffee and he smiled when he faced me. he mouthed a 'thank you' and sat on the chair. i sat next to him and drank the coffee he made.

"heyyy, that's mine!"

i rolled my eyes and handed the cup to him.

"i hope i will still get to see the boys. you know that i also consider them my family."

he nodded while drinking his coffee.

after that scenario in the kitchen, we both watched some shows on netflix while eating some popcorn that i made.

"i think i'm gonna cut my hair," he randomly said.

i was surprised and stopped all my actions. i looked at him, pouting.

"you know how much i love your long hair!" i said, teary eyed. i know that i'm overreacting so don't come to me and tell me that!

"awww, i'm sorry. i just wanted a new look."

"hmmp, fine. if that's what you want."

he laughed and hugged me, "i don't know what i'll do without you in my life. thank you a lot, athena."

i hugged him back, "i know, h."