~41~

𝒯ℴ𝓎 𝒷ℴ𝓃𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋

As I was driving home Paris has fallen asleep. I brought more than toy Chica asked for but why not she deserves it.

While I was in one of the shops I brought toy Chica a sexy red lingerie when foxy and toy Freddy weren't looking. Just thinking about toy Chica wearing it makes me hard.

I really don't want to go to America for five week. I remember when I went to Scotland for five and it felt like hell without toy Chica. But now I have a daughter I'm going to miss both of them even more.

After sometime I pull into toy Chica mums driveway. I turn the engine off and get out, I get all the stuff I brought and take it in first before getting Paris.

I knock on the door and not even five seconds later toy Chica opens the door. "Hi my love" toy Chica says giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Hello beautiful" I say kissing her back. "This looks more than I asked for I only wanted a couple of bits" Toy Chica laughs looking at all the shopping bags in my hand.

"I know but I thought I would treat you because I love you" I smile walking into the living room to put the bags down.

"How is our little princess?" Toy Chica say walking down the drive way in bare feet to get Paris.

"Oh my goodness!" Toy Chica squeal lifting Paris out of her car seat. Paris smiles when toy chica pecks her nose.

I close the door straight after when toy Chica gets Paris's toy and blanket out. I lock my car door as we make our way back inside.

"I met Toy Freddy and foxy at shopping centre so I wasn't alone" I say sitting on the sofa next toy Chica.

"How are they?" Toy Chica asks as she cuddles Paris. "Good" I smile pulling toy Chica closer to me by her hips.

"Can't believe I'm going tomorrow" I say giving toy chicas cheeks little pecks. "I know I miss you already" Toy Chica says.

"But don't worry I will text, ring and FaceTime you everyday" I smile. "I know but I'm going to miss your scent your warm cuddles your humour because when you make me laughs it hurts my stomach because you make me laughs so hard" Toy Chica says.

"Aww beautiful it's gonna be so hard not being with you" I say kissing toy Chica neck. Toy Chica giggles before looking down at Paris.

"Paris is such a sleepy bubba" toy Chica says kissing her face. "She fell asleep in the car and a little bit in the pushchair but she was awake most of the time" I say gently tracing Paris's little nose with my index finger.

"I'm going to feed her then put her to sleep" toy Chica says gently shaking Paris so she wakes up slightly.

Toy Chica start breastfeeding Paris as she gently playing with Paris hair. "I think she going to have the same colour hair as me when she grows older" I say smiling down at our daughter.

"She is look" Toy Chica says gently pushing the front of Paris's  hair back to see the dirty blonde hair.

"She's so precious" I say grinning. "I know" Toy Chica smiles. After toy Chica finished breastfeeding Paris toy Chica takes pairs upstairs into one of the spare rooms that we made into Paris's bedroom.