Revelations (Impurity part 3)

Thomas sat in his room thinking of confessing to Charlie and after about an hour to himself he had decided to go through with it.
Charlie entered his room "you wanted to see me?" She said.
"Yes, it is a matter of utmost importance." He said with a frightened expression.
"Well what is it?" She asked.
"I think you'd better sit down, may be easier to handle what i'm about to say." He said.
She sat down on a chair he had pulled next to another, she had a concerned look on her face as she said "so, what's so important?"
Thomas sat down next to her "we've known each other for a long time now correct?" He said.
"Well yes." She said in confusion.
"And we are very good friends right?" He said.
"Yes we are." She said.
"Well...I thought about maybe we could be a little more." He said.
"Like...best friends?" She said tilting her head.
"Charlie...you...you are the most beautiful, talented, smart, and above all you exhibit levels of compassion I have never seen before." He said.
"I don't think i'm following." She said.
"I want you, you are the only thing i've ever wanted...you let me feel love...an emotion I haven't experienced in years." He said with a slight smile.
"Thomas I appreciate you saying those things but...you're more like a brother to me." She said.
"What?" He was confused.
"I'm not in love with you...but I can be your friend." She said hoping to let him down easy.
"I see...I have to go to the store." He said grabbing his coat.
"Thomas it's not that i-" Thomas cut her off.
"It's fine!" He was walking to the door.
"wait does this mean?" Alastor smiled as wide as he could.
"Not in a million years Al!" She said.
"What's his problem?" Vaggie asked.
"He confessed his love to me but I didn't feel the same so I tried to let him down easy but it didn't work." She said.
Thomas returned after an hour holding a large bag with nothing but black tea. "Oh you're back!" Charlie had been worried.
"Don't talk to me!" Thomas said with a fading accent.
"Um what's with your voice?" Charlie asked.
"I always did pick up accents rather easily now leave me to my buisness!" He went up to his room and locked the door.
"What's with him? All I did was not recupricate his feelings for me." Charlie said.
"I don't know...maybe I can talk to him now that his accent is clearer for me." Vaggie suggested.
"Eh have at it." Charlie said.
Vaggie went up to his room and knocked on his door. "Hey...it's Vallerie." She said.
"What do you want?" He said.
"Can I come in?" Vaggie asked.
He unlocked the door revealing what he was wearing, he wasn't wearing his uniform but something casual. A hoodie, sweat pants, and American combat boots.
"So I was wondering if maybe we could talk for a bit?" She said.
"Yeah, sure." She walked in and Thomas locked the door behind him.
"So what's wrong?" Vaggie sat down on the edge of his bed.
"Well ever since Charlie rejected me...I hadn't truly felt anything but sadness and anger." He said.
"Well why are you sad?" She asked.
"Before I met her I hadn't ever known what love felt like...now I think that the problem is me. It is isn't it...nobody loves or cares about me except me." He said while crying.
"That's not true at all, there are alot who love you!" She said trying to comfort him.
"Oh really like who?" He said trying to ignore her efforts.
She sighed and mumbled "knew i'd have to say something eventually." She spoke up "I love you...for who you are...truth be told I hadn't felt love until I met you." She said with her hand on his shoulder.
He sat up and looked at her as he had a realization. "I don't think Charlie is the right one for me." They looked at each other for a second. "Then who is?" She asked while blushing slightly.
"I think...you." he said.
They stood up and walked out of his room and into where the others were.
Charlie noticed their hands were connected.
"What's that all about?" Charlie was smiling at this point.
"We...are now what you call 'a thing' I guess." Thomas said.
"He's right actually." Vaggie was smiling slightly.
"Aww that's cute I'm so happy for you two!" Charlie fully supported them.
"Just, two of the same person I guess." Vaggie said while at the same time leaning on Thomas's arm.