Chapter 5- Heartbreak

Flashback

Perries POV- the night the text was sent.

As i walked into Zayn and mines home i noticed that my presence was missing. And so was his unsurprisingly. Him being gone was no surprise, he was always at the bar and out clubbing doing who knows what or who? Hes as coward not to face me and break up with me in person.I mean after everything i have done for him, everything i have sacrificed. At least i thought he respected me that much. Knowing him, hes probably chatting up girls right now and downing shots.

I know that he told me not to go inside but i diddn't listen. He knew i wouldn't anyways. All the picture frames and sweet anniversary gifts were gone. All my clothes and belongings still on the front step. How could he do this? What could i have possibly done wrong?

I mean to end it over a text? I know that we were having some troubles, but all couples do! Besides it was only about what was being said on social media and his cheating scandals.

He told me time and time again that they were all rumours, but how could i believe that when there was hard, concreet proof? Pictures of him kissing other girls and him in strangers beds? Did he think i was stupid. But i kept quiet, because our relationship meant everything to me, and i would do anything to save it.

Looking back on the last few weeks, he was being very secretive and acting strangely around me, but i thought that was just because he felt bad about what people were saying about me because of him leaving the band or because he was under a lot of pressure to get new songs released. But now i know why. All those secret phone calls and walking in on him staring at our picture frames. He had wanted to break up with me for a while. And i was oblivious to all of it.

Hey! Sorry i havent updated in AGES!!! I've just been dealing with a lot of school work atm.

Anyways, sorry for the wait, here's another chapter!

- Hannah