0.5

Dammit, I should've made this harder.
You're too smart for your own good, you know?

Kidding.
But you really are smart.
Ever since I started this little game, I've been watching you. Creepy, I know. I guess I should tell you the truth now, or, at least half the truth. You'll have to figure out the rest by yourself.

I'm dead.
Well, kinda. It's a very weird situation and that's why I told you not to bother. But you're persistent. And was going to have to tell you someday, so here we go.

Remember when I went to LA? Well, I kind of knew that the plane I was on was going to crash. So I guess you could say I wanted to die? God, this sounded way less brutal in my head.
I'm not completely dead, my spirit still lies on this earth. I'm kind of like a ghost, but not quite, I can appear to be lifelike if I want, but only at certain times.

Ben is with me. Well, when I'm on the other side he is. He can't travel back to earth. Only I have this special gift.
Remember when I told you to meet Ben at the flower shop? That was me. I can take the form of any dead person. But they have to be dead.

I'm truly sorry for dragging you into this mess, you can completely forget about it if you want.
I don't mind.

Well... I kinda do. But please follow your heart, not my instructions. Do whatever feels safe for you.
I'll see you on the other side
-P

———————————————————
I'm sorry if I'm confusing you.
This is utter trash lol.
IDK WHAT I'M DOING
-M :)