0.7

It's Been a while.

And I know you don't complEtely trust me, but I adore the fact that you kept at least a little bit of faith for me iNside of you.

I guess you the Time has come to inform you a littlE more  on my 'situation'.

The boardiNg of that plane wasn't optional. I was sent a mysterious letter saying that I was to bOard flight no.34 to LA, otherwise sacrificed would've been made, they didn't speCify though. I was hesitant at first, and I'm sure you reaLised that, because you were always asking me if I was okay and telling me that I wOuld be fine, that I was only moving to LA, which wasn't too far away.

I wanted to tell you, but I didn't want to add more stress into your already hectic lifestyle. So I went on that plane, and I don't remember anything about the journey. Once arrived, they were quicK to assign me many jobs, one of them being taking form of an old friend. I figured that if I wanted to contact you, it'd be best if I made my newfound 'powers' seem at least human like.

They've found out about my letters to you, and have demanded that I stop contacting you, as you might blow their cover.

I'll find a way, I swear.

For the last time in a while;  -P
I'll see you on the other side

~

_._./._./_ _/../_/._./._../../..././_..\
._.././_/_/./._./...\
+
.../_._./..../_ _ _/_ _ _/._ _.\