Hurt So Good

Hurt so good

Come on baby, make it hurt so good

Sometimes love don't feel like it should

You make it hurt so good

Dean sat on the bed of a rickety motel in BFE Oklahoma City, completely smashed and rather horny. Sam was out trying to search him down and try to cure him, but Dean was having none of that.

To get his mind off of things (like being a demon and a Knight of Hell), Dean decided to sate his appetite - and it wasn't for burgers or women. He drunkenly pulled his cell out and dialed the person that he had feelings for since he first stabbed him.

"Hello, Dean." The familiar, deep voice came from the other end. Dean smirked. "Hey, Cas. Have you talked to Sam lately?" Dean asked. "No, why?" Cas replied in his confused, suspicious voice. Dean grinned again. "Oh, just curious - hey you wanna hang out? Watch some Game of Thrones?" he went on.

There was a pause from the speaker. "Dean, I'm fairly busy with trying to find my grace-" Cas started, but Dean interrupted. "Come on, Cas, just for tonight. I just finished up a case, and I'm leaving for another in the morning. Can't some old friends relax and relieve some stress?" He knew Cas wouldn't understand the hidden meaning and would cave in.

Another pause.

"I would like that very much, Dean." Cas breathed. What Dean didn't know was that Cas was very pop-culture savvy now and knew exactly what Dean meant. He had waited all Dean's life to hear that, and would never turn down that chance.

Dean felt the thrill of success and the upcoming promise of sex, and smugly informed Cas of his location. Not even a second passed before the high-positioned angel was standing before him, blocking out the glow of the television. "Hello, Dean." he repeated as Dean sat up, just wearing his black tee and jeans. "Hiya, Cas." Dean replied with a smirk that showed his teeth.

Being his awkward self, Cas looked around the room as he asked, "What would you like to do first?" He settled his gaze back on his best friend as Dean approached him predatorily. Dean's eyes flitted to pure black once he stood an inch away from the angel.

"I want to get this over with." Dean growled before smashing his mouth onto Castiel's. Cas' eyes widened in shock. He definitely did not expect this. But he wanted Dean. He wanted him horribly, and kissed him back just as fiercely. They made their way back to the bed, and, for a moment, they fought with their tongues for dominance.

In the end, Castiel won, and pushed Dean on his back into the mattress. Dean didn't exactly like losing, but if it meant he'll get laid, he was willing to let Cas strip him in a few swift movements. Although, the angel enjoyed theatrics when it came to Dean, so he willed his own clothes away before settling himself over Dean's hips.

"I want you in me, Dean. I'm already prepared." he murmured between hot kisses on Dean's neck. Beaming with success, the demon complied willingly, and rammed himself forcefully into Castiel. The pair moved in rhythm with each other, and several moans, bites, and scrapes later, Cas finished on Dean. A few long seconds later, Dean gave and shot his seed inside of Cas.

Panting and trembling with ecstasy, Cas rolled off of Dean and snuggled under the covers. He had used so much energy, and his fading grace cried for rest. Quickly, Castiel fell asleep, whereas Dean was just getting started.

He redressed into clean clothes, shoving all of his other items into duffels. It's just a one time thing - no strings attached. he thought as he sped off in his true baby: the impala.