Part 3 - We First Spoke

I frantically begin to wonder how I will approach them. Joe is the first to notice me, he stares at me coldly and exclaims "My bruther stuck a fork in an outlet in our school gym. He didn't get electrocuted". Confused, I shakily reply "Have you ever kidnapped a chair". Joe became defensive and ran to the freezer. He returned with an arctic pickle and immediately duct taped it to my nearly erupting ass. The cold, chilling pain felt as if he was vaping toothpaste into my ass. It was so cold it could have stopped the icebergs from melting.  It was at this moment I realized that me and Joe just simply weren't compatible. Nick catches my eye next. He was very cute but he was busy getting a tattoo of the statue of liberty and the sham-wow guy doing the thug tug, and that's when Kevin approached me. He was glowing and beautiful like Michelle Obama's big juicy red tomato. His bone structure was perfect and slightly resembled handsome squidward. As I am trembling with both curiosity, and the searing pain caused by my urgent need to shit my pants. He utters "I want to build you something."

I am so nervous but attempt to gather my emotions. I somehow get out the word "okay."

and that's when it happened.

I shit my pants.