Episode 2

"Is everyone ready?" Nova asked. Nashi and Emma had just come back with a HUGE bowl of popcorn.

"I think we're good!" Rosemary said.

"Hey, guys! What's up?" a blue and white exceed asked, flying through the window.

"Hi, Joy!" Nashi greeted her as she flew over and stole some popcorn, "I thought you'd be with everyone else at the guild."

"You don't want to know what's happening. I just escaped to see what you guys were doing."

"What happened?" Rosemary demanded with a look she learned from her mom. Joy shivered.

"Don't kill me! Mirajane's in control now!" she yelled.

"Say no more," Gale said.

"We're having a movie night. Wanna join?" Luke asked.

"Oui!" Joy chirped. They skipped the opening stuff.

This is the Magic Council, Era.

"Those idiots from Fairy Tail have gone and done it again!" a council member complained, this time they've destroyed an entire port!"

"What is the matter with them?"

"Sounds familiar," Rosemary said. They all grinned, remembering the damage complaints just in the past week.

"I'm actually quite fond of those dimwits and their laissez-faire attitude," a blue-haired man with a fancy tattoo over his eye said.

"Hang on, is that Dad?!" Reiki exclaimed.

"He never told us he was on the Magic Council!" Rosemary added.

"I guess something happened," Eugene commented.

"You guess?" Nova mocked.

"Hm, they may behave like fools, but we musn't forget they are an extremely capable lot," a short old man with a mustache and a silly hat said.

"It's Mr. Yajima!" Joy chirped happily.

"We know," Luke replied, trying to get her to be quiet.

"Yes, that's true. They present quite the quandary."

"I think we should leave them be," Jellal? said, "after all, if it wasn't for those fools, think of how boring this world would be."

Natsu, Lucy, and Happy were standing in front of the guild hall.

"Fairy Tail!" Becky pointed excitedly.

"It looks different," Reiki said skeptically.

"That's because it's been rebuilt," Gale explained like it was obvious.

"A few times..." Emma added mentally.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Happy said. Lucy giggled in delight.

The title screen came up: Fire Dragon, Monkey, and Bull.

"What a weird name," Storm frowned.

"I bet Aunt Mira came up with it," Eugene smirked. Nova had no retort, but glared at her cousin.

Natsu kicked open the door.

"We made it back alive!" he yelled with an angry face.

"We're home!" Happy yelled, jumping up. Various guild members waved and greeted them. Lucy stayed in the doorway, feasting her eyes and smiling.

"So I heard you went all out in Hargeon, Natsu," a random guy laughed, "had to go start trou-"

Natsu kicked him across the room.