Episode 17

What can I say except "You're welcome!"~

Time flies when you're procrastinating. What was I procrastinating on, you ask? Life. Enjoy the story!

"Ready for the next o-" Emma yawned.

"It is getting late. Maybe we should just call it a night?" Gale suggested slyly. "Look, Cubi's already asleep!"

Sure enough, Cubi had nodded off in her chair. However, everyone was wide-awake.

"C'mon, just play it already!" Nashi yelled.

Recap and Theme Song

Natsu and Zalty stared at Deliora, its top half released from the ice prison, and listened to it roar. The force of the roar wreaked havoc on the villagers' temporary camp, and it even created ripples in the surrounding sea. Natsu gaped at the demon and Zalty shouted in triumph.

Erza, Lucy, and Happy were at the temple's entrance.

Lucy: What the heck was that noise? It sounded like some kind of monster growling.

Happy: It was probably just your stomach, Lucy.

"Says the one who eats fish nonstop," Luke said.

"Cats have very high metabolism," Joy replied innocently.

Lucy: You know, you're not half as funny as you think you are.

Erza: So do you think that sound might have been Deliora?

"Duh," Eugene said. "What else would it be?"

Lucy: Oh, no. You mean... they brought it back to life?!

"Ding ding ding! You guessed it!" Reiki said dramatically. "What did she win, Rosie?"

"A chance to shut up with her mouth intact," Rosemary replied, glaring at him. Reiki took the hint and quickly shut up.

Happy noticed the purple magic circle on the floor.

Happy: See that purple light? That's the Moon Drip!

Deliora's roars resounded again, making Lucy shiver.

Erza: (to herself) It must be.

"Aunt Erza's quick on the uptake," Nashi observed.

"I think she knows something," Emma added.

Happy: Hey, you need to eat something.

Lucy: And you need to shut your trap before I hurt you.

Erza: That may be the demon growling, but someone's still performing the Moon Drip ceremony up there. Which means they haven't fully revived it yet, so we still have a chance to do something. Come on!

Erza ran off, leaving Lucy confused.

Lucy: (pointing down) Deliora's below us.

Erza: Putting a stop to the ceremony is our only hope. We've got to hurry!

"Yeah, she definitely knows something," Luke said.

Title: Burst

"What's bursting?" Rin asked.

"Correction: what's going to burst," Sylvia said.

"If the last one was any clue, I'd say someone's ego," Storm replied to them both.

Zalty chuckled.