Sleepover

Edd p.o.v
"Hey y/n would you like to have a sleepover a our house" I said "I would love to but give me a few hours because I need to unpack" she said in a happy voice and I offer help but she said she can do it By herself. I went inside and I made sure everything was perfect I even hid checkers and Tom's stash of alcohol because I don't want them getting drunk im probably gonna pay for that later then I heard the doorbell rang I ran toward the door and I saw y/n I told them to come in and I got the other 4 to sit down we were watching insane Zombie Pirates from hell 7 but it was funny when y/n and Matt were screaming like children but checkers looked pissed same with Tom and Tord.
Y/n p.o.v
After that frightening movie we were  playing a game to get me and checkers to get to know each other better it was just me asking a lot of questions "so why are your eyes like that" I asked checkers responded with a sad look on her face and said "my parents were scientist and they were using me as a lab rat" she said with one single tear running down her cheek.
I of  course felt bad for what I said so I apologize and she said "it's alright" in a sad tone Tom who is sitting next to her patted her back it was time to choose who to sleep with I chose checkers because I felt bad for the question I asked. She led me to her room it was in front of Tom's room I walked inside her room and I was amazed.

Her room

      (Still y/n p

(Still y/n p.o.v)
I was wondering how much she liked music but it 11:45 and I made checkers wear the cutest pjs ever of course she was pissed but I told her that I'll buy alcohol for her if she wore it for the entire day tomorrow and she accepted.

Her pjs