Anime girl

Checkers p.o.v
I can't believe that y/n made me wear this but it will be worth it for alcohol. I put on the pj that y/n gave me Edd called me and y/n so when I walked in all the 4 Boys looked at me

Tord the idiot had a smirk on his face
Edd looked mad for what I was wearing
Matt was fanboying on how I looked
And Tom was...blushing? And wait did he just nose bleed!?!
"Hey jehova you ok" tord teased
"Shut up commie" Tom said as he got a napkin to wipe his nose
"Checkers change your Clothes NOW!" Edd yelled. "Fine" I walked to my room and from across the hall I yelled "y/n you still owe me the alcohol" I yelled and I got changed into my hoodie. When I walk out I saw y/n and Matt "what?" I asked "Tom likes you" y/n said giggling "yeah so?" I said confused then out of nowhere I was was put in to an and an Niko costume and I was pushed into a chair and I was duck tape to the chair and y/n and Matt when to get Tom but luckily I have my pocket knife. 

The neko outfit

Y/n p.o.v
Me and Matt got Tom and when we got to the chair and she was gone "God Dammit" I yelled just then I saw checkers walking to her room "Hey get back here!" I yelled as I ran towards hey just then she threw a ball and said smoke bomb and the smoke filled the hall way and as the smoke faded she was gone "dammit!" I yelled. Matt came in with Tom "is checkers some type of ninja!?!" I asked "you could say" Tom said with a smirk on his face "Matt are you thinking what I'm thinking" I said with smirk "let do it" Matt said Tom looked at us confused matt and I tackled Tom and put him into a chair and I made him watch anime he looked mad.