Prologue:The Sixth Confession: Jimmy the Rapist

Louis stared at Jimmy with pure hatred in his eyes as Jimmy slowly woke up from the dripping of water from an old pipe at an grim warehouse.

"Where the hell am I?'' Jimmy shouted as he fully woke up, now realizing that he was tied up, drenched on a stool and without any clothes other than his socks that were also soaked.

"Hello...Jimmy...Roberson" Louis said, slowly as he walked towards him. Louis talked calmly trying not to unmask any emotions, but he was disgusted by Jimmy's presence. 

Jimmy could not see Louis through the darkness. It seemed as if a shadow was slowly moving toward him.

"Who are you? Get me out of here!" he shouted while desperately trying to escape his bondage.

"My name is Louis Timmer" Louis said in a calm voice

"I don't care who you are let me go man!" Jimmy shouted louder as he shook off the water that continued to drip down on top of his head.

" I am a police officer at the Greenleaf County police department my badge number is 02270...."

"What is this! Some kind of crazy interrogation? I ain't saying nothing till I see my lawyer!"Jimmy shouted, quickly cutting Louis off .

Louis continue to approach Jimmy slowly, getting closer and closer.

"Jimmy I am giving you a chance to make a wrong a right. October 11,2014 do you remember that day?That was 5 years ago. That day you raped 18 year old Amanda Green on her birthday...." Louis continued

"Hey man I did my time!"Jimmy shouted

Louis still continuing to approach Jimmy slowly.

"Yes, Mr. Roberson all 9 months of it because you were charged with reckless endangerment instead of rape. The court failed to provide solid evidence, other than your confession of admitting that you had "hard" sex with her. But in your defense you was high on cocaine".Louis continued as him walked closer to Jimmy.

Jimmy began to sweat hard as he listened and realized that this was not in a interrogation. When Louis came within eye range, he could clearly see that Louis was wearing a police uniform, Jimmy felt a overwhelming feeling of fear when he looked into Louis eyes. His eyes were blacken and empty. His dark rings around his eyes and bald head,made him appear like a zombie

"Hey man what are you planning on doing to me?" he asked while now shaking uncontrollably.

Louis, without saying a word, walked till he was face to face. Intimidation grew as Louis' old slender body was now inches away from him.

Louis slowly placed his skinny wrinkled hand on Jimmy cheek, "helping you to redeem yourself " he said calmly.

Jimmy was now paralyzed in fear from Louis's cold hand against his cheek. He started to cry uncontrollably as he mumbled, " Untie me man I won't tell nobody anything."

Louis took a small knife out of his back pocket and cut the rope around Jimmy's hands.

Jimmy quickly swung a few punches at Louis, Louis dodged them skillfully and slammed Jimmy down onto the hard, cold concrete ground full of rocks and broken pieces of concrete . Jimmy laid on the ground in pain, Louis threw his knife into the darkness and stood above Jimmy.

"Jimmy, I believe that a crime should have equal punishment and the system failed you; but I won't fail" said Louis 

Jimmy quickly drew up enough strength while Louis was talking and tried to tackle Louis but failed from a swift knee to the face by Louis.

Jimmy cried out in pain from a now broken nose, blood gushing from his face.

"What do you want me to do!?" Jimmy cried out as he cupped his hands over his nose.

"First read this," Louis said, as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a folded notebook and dropped it onto the ground.

"What is it?" Jimmy asked, as he opened the notebook noticing that a few of the first pages were ripped out.

"Its my confessions, read it." Louis replied.

Blood slowly dripped over the title of the first page. Jimmy wipe it off and read it. 

"Ben the Racist" he began to read out loud still having a hand over his bloody nose. 

Louis stood towering above him, took a deep breath and listened as he leaned his headback. Embracing each memory.