Stranger

The atmosphere completely changed when the stranger walked in. The man was so tall that nearly had to duck down as he walked through the doorway. He was very pale and very skinny. He had the appearance of skeleton. Louis did not recognize the stranger but his presence created an uneasy setting in hospital room. It was not because of his manic smile or uneasy looks. His era was unsettling.

"What's wrong Lou?" the stranger asked while slowly eating chocolate out of the pudding cup with his finger 

"Who are you"Louis asked

"Well my friends call me Fin. Can we be friends?" The man replied 

Louis did not answer. He just sat in his bed with a confused angry look on his face

"Well you and Gina are friend right Lou?" Fin asked as he licked chocolate off his lips

"What have you done to her?" Louis asked enraged while trying to lift himself up  from his bed

"Don't worry Gina is with my friends. I am sure you heard of one of them. Does Don Carlo ring a bell? Fin replied with a dervish smirk on his face.

"Where the hell is she?" Louis shouted while ripping the iv out his arm

"I don't know here and there" Fin said while licking the last bit of puddling out of the cup but mentioning eye contact with Louis.

Louis became more enraged.He suddenly  jumped out of the bed and as quickly as he could, lumped towards Fin. It had been a month of recovery but Louis still was in pain but tried to ignore it.

"Tell me where she is right now!" shouted as he walked a few feet in front of Fin.

Fin grabbed Louis' shoulder where he was shot at and dig his long fingers directly into his wound reopening the wound.

Fin's grip tighten bringing Louis to his knees. He tried too suppressed his scream

Louis looked towards James direction but the curtain was closed.He was puzzled why James did not back him up.

Fin dug his fingers deeper causing Louis' wound to bleed.

"So Lou this is whats about to go down.In about 10 minutes.I want you to go to the steam room on the second floor. Some of my friends want too meet with you"Fin said while gripping Louis' shoulder too the point that blood ran heavy down Louis' hospital gown.

Louis started to scream in pain for a few seconds because he could not suppress his pain any more.

"Mr. Timmer are you OK. Do you need any assistance?" Nurse Miller asked on bed side pager after hearing Louis' scream faintly as she walked by his room.

Louis look up at Fin. He was shaking his head to indicate that he wanted Louis say that he did not need  assistance

Fin did not release his hold on Louis shoulder while he handed him the bedside pager

"No I do not need assistance.I am OK " Louis replied trying too suppress his  pain as he talked

Fin finally released Louis' shoulder after he did what he asked .Louis  collapsed to the cold hospital ground in a small puddle of his own blood.

Louis slowly looked up at Fin. He was now smiling a little harder."Like I was saying, within 10 minutes get yourself cleaned up and be at steam room on the second floor" Fin said as he slowly walked out

Louis struggled to get off the floor.

What did they want?, Where was Gina?, Who was he going to meet?; Louis wondered as he cleaned his self up to get ready for the meeting.