13

"Baz, stop. Please stop fussing. It's been over a month since I left the hospital, I'm fine. You don't need to wait on me hand and foot. As nice as it sounds hypothetically, it's embarrassing. I can take care of myself, okay?"

"But Simon you-"

"Were in a coma. Had broken ribs. Had a few mental break downs. Couldn't walk. Past tense. I'm fine now. That's in the past. So please stop."

With the help of a bit of therapy and a few antidepressants, Simon had mostly stopped having those days where he completely shut down. He was getting better at not blaming himself, too. And he could walk again, for the most part. His muscles locked up sometimes and he'd fall, but he was pretty much back to normal thanks to a lot of physical therapy.

"Snow, honestly-"

"No! Stop trying to argue with me!"

"I'm not trying to argue with you!"

"Yes, you are. Everytime I tell you to stop fussing you use the same argument and I'm tired of it! If you don't stop I'll move to California and live with Agatha."

"You wouldn't."

"I wouldn't, but you still need to stop. Seriously."

"I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I am okay, Baz. Honest."

Baz sighed and dropped onto the bed next to Simon, laying on top of the covers. Simon moved so he was halfway on top of Baz, his left hand gripping Baz's t-shirt lightly.

"I don't want you to be my servant. I just want you here next to me. That's all I've ever wanted, Baz."

"So here I'll stay, then."

"Good. I missed having you here. It gets cold."

"I give off no heat, Simon. I can't make it any warmer."

"But you do. I always feel warmer when you're next to me."

"Who knew you were such a hopeless romantic," Baz joked, pressing a light kiss to the top of Simon's head.

"I guess being away from you for a month and half really took a toll on me. I'm making up for lost time."

Baz didn't say anything in reply. He simply wrapped his arms tightly around his boyfriend, a small barely-there smile on his face.

They were together again. Simon was fine. Baz was fine.

Everyone was perfectly fine, and Baz had his chosen one back.

The end

AUTHORS NOTE:
If you like this, go follow my twitter @ CELESTIALSERO ! I'm currently writing a Snowbaz Social Media AU, and i have another completed one up on my account
(i change my @ a lot so if you look for me and cant find me, dm me and I'll give you my new @)