.02

.loves

chan loved changbin more than anything in the world. more than his music, more than his home country, more than anything. every time he laid eyes on the younger boy, he felt a sudden need to protect him forever.

you see, changbin tried his hardest to seem tough, but everyone could see right through the facade. chan knew his binnie was soft as fuck. everyone knew changbin was soft really, but chan saw deeper than anyone else did.

so when a quiet, chubby cheeked boy grabbed his attention, he felt like it was a betrayal to his feelings towards changbin. like he'd betrayed his binnie. many weeks came of chan distancing himself die to his situation of self-hate, and he tried desperately to rid of his attraction towards han jisung.

what chan didn't realise, however, was that changbin was interested in their math seatmate too. there was something about the way jisung's cheeks would flame red whenever he looked in the couple's direction, that made changbin's chest swell with pride.

if you asked changbin, when chan started distancing himself, he thought chan had noticed his facination with the younger boy. he didn't want chan to accuse him of cheating - a thing he would never dream of doing, so instead one day he sat down with his boyfriend and explained what was going on in his head.

to say he felt bashful, embarrassed, would be an understatement. but chan grasped on the concept of changbin's rambling, and words tumbled out of his mouth before he could stop them.

"lets make him our boyfriend."

it was a fast-paced, stupid idea. neither of them thought about it, but they knew it was the outcome they wanted. but of course, they couldn't let jisung know of this straight away. they had to get close to him, and hope the feelings were reciprocated first. and that could come very close to a disaster.

of course, you'd think for two people who are pretty intelligent, that common sense is a trait they would possess as well.

oh, how wrong you would be.

---

after a while of changbin and chan spending their math lessons giving 100% of their attention to jisung, the squirrel faced boy began to get very uncomfortable. and nervous. he wasn't used to such behaviour being directed towards him.

jisung wasn't popular nor the most sociable person - so getting attention wasn't his strong point. hyunjin suggested he talk to the couple about it but every time he tried, his throat tightened and he couldn't get words out.

so he decided to deal with it in the most cliche way he could think. by slipping a note in changbin's locker before school one day.