.05

.darlings

"hyunjin? would it be crazy if i told them i like them?"

jisung questioned from his position laying face down on hyunjin's bedroom floor.

the latter boy lifted his head from woojin's lap and sighed.

"for the fifth time, jisung, no it wouldn't be crazy. just tell them,"

he then shifted so he was sitting with his legs slung across his boyfriend's lap.

"maybe then we wouldn't have to deal with your constant pining."

jisung let out an offended gasp from the floor, rolling over onto his back.

"its not my fault they're so amazing."

jisung had spent the last 3 weeks hanging out with chan and changbin whenever he could. during lunch, after school at starbucks. and his feelings for the pair had only grown stronger as they got more comfortable with each other, due to their increased skinship.

"look,"

woojin smiled down at the younger boys, knowing that as the eldest, his words of wisdom would be needed soon.

"jisung, if you feel like its the right time to tell them - do it. don't push yourself, don't force yourself. neither me or hyunjin will think any different of you after you tell them. if they think different of you, then maybe they're not the sort of people you need."

jisung smiled at the words, while hyunjin beamed in admiration of his boyfriend.

"you're right. i should tell them on my terms. not because i feel like i have to... i'll tell them tomorrow!"

and with that, jisung scrambled up from hyunjin's floor, yelled a goodbye and left. unsurprising, given his impulsive personality.

so instead of questioning it, the couple left in the bedroom simply shared a loving look, before woojin broke the silence.

"so.. we're alone now. you thinking what i'm thinking?"

hyunjin giggled and nodded, pressing a swift kiss to his lover's cheek.

"just dance battle!"

the cuties yelled in sync, running down the stairs to set up the video game and prepare snacks.