✔️(S-S) The Midnight Game

English na subject din toh. Yung radio play and pagpasyensyahan niyo na yung english grammar ko kung meron mang mga wrong grammar 😂

***

( In Dane's house with Dane's friends having a sleep over )

[ May ] Boooorringg.. ( in a bored tone )

[ Shawn ] You're right May this is the most boring sleep over ever.

[ Dane ] Boring huh? How about we play a game. I found this game on the internet and it seems very interesting to play.

[ Joshua ] A game? Okay I'm in!

[ Ceddy ] Me too!

[ Zannie ] So what is the intsructions of the game? And what is it's name?

[ Dane ]  It's called midnight game and the rules of this game are very easy to follow so here it goes...

[ Narrator ]  And Dane explain the rules and instructions of the game. < insert mellow horror music background > The midnight game was use as a ritual to summon the midnight man who will punish the rule breakers in Pagan regions long ago. The teenagers start the game by summoning the midnight man in the house. They use a paper, pencil, needle, candle, a box of matches or a lighter, a door, and a salt for the materials that will be use in the game.

First they need to turn off all the lights, light each of their candles and write each of their full names on the piece of paper. Which is according to the instructions of the game. There is an instruction that they need to prick their finger on a needle and drop each of their blood on their peice of paper that has their names on it.

Yam, Zianne, and Joshua refuse to prick their finger at first but later on they have no choice but to prick their own finger too. The next step they do to summon the midnight man in the house is they place the piece of paper inside Dane's walk-in closet door and close it. They knock 22 times on the door with the ticking of the clock. They knock the last 22nd knock after the clock strikes to 12 am ( Random Promotion Guys! 12:00 A.M. Compiled Short Horror Stories )

After that they open the door again, blow out each of their candle and close the door again. Now they successfully summoned the Midnight Man in the house! They immediately relight their candles and leave Dane's room.

[ Yam ] O-kaay.. I'm starting to feel goose bumps here.

[ Dane ] So guys our goal here is to avoid the Midnight Man at all cost. We must move around the house to avoid him. The signs that he is near is when your candle suddenly go out and afterwards you'll hear a soft whisper in the air. If our candle go out we must relight it again within 10 seconds. If! You failed to do it you must circle yourself with salt and stay inside that circle until 3:33 am or else you will be tortured or worst death.

[ Shawn ] So if we could finish the game at 3:33 am we will won.

[ Joshua ] So let's start this game!

[ May ]  Dane, you lead the way.

[ Ceddy ] You're such a scaredy cat May hahahaha.

[ May ] Shut up Ceddy!

[ Ceddy ]  Awooohhh!! Hahaha.

[ Dane ] Okay guys we're going down the stairs.

[ Narrator ] The teenagers go down the stairs with the lead of Dane. They start to roam around the living room when suddenly a glass breaks. < insert glass breaks sound effect and suspense horror music background >