Chapter 1 of the Waffle Story

A/N: this is really random stuff that I tell my brothers. I don't actually put thought into these so if it's really random or confusing, you know why. :) Aidan and Jrake are going to be used as my brothers' names btw. ^-^ And I'm apologizing now if I make you fear that waffles are going to try to take over the world. XD

So when Aidan, Jrake, and I grew older, I became a famous dancer, Aidan became a famous astronaut, and Jrake... he became, a waffle restaurant owner. His business was booming, and everyone came to eat his famous waffles. Though everyone enjoyed his waffles, the waffles did not enjoy being cooked.

So finally, the toughest, oldest waffle that had managed to survive from Jrake's restaurant called all the waffles in the world together. Some listened through the telephones. "My dear waffle sisters and brothers, I have noticed, since the beginning in fact, that our numbers have disappeared quickly. Everyday, we fear, that a loved one, or ourself, will be one of the many victims or the day. I will not watch my dear friends so close to me die under the hands of Jrake. I have decided to take a stand even at the cost of my life! If any one of you waffles have a heart, then I beseech you to come and join me in the conquest of seeking revenge for our dear and dead brothers and sisters, and taking over the world!"

All the waffles wanted to do it. So for two weeks, they made weapons out of maple syrup. Sticky nets of maple syrup, maple syrup bullets and guns, maple syrup swords... They had it all.  Then finally, they were ready to strike. And they would start with the one who was responsible for their pain. Jrake.