Dear Unnie,

"Are you sure about this, Unnie?" I asked my sister while she's packing her things.

"We already talked about this two months ago, right? Besides, you'll be okay. You're a big girl now."

It's Wednesday evening and I feel like there's something pinching my chest. I feel so sad because my sister is going to leave tomorrow. She's flying to London to study her Master's Degree. All my life we've been together and this is the first time that she's going to live in a very far place without us.

"How about Namjoon?" I know this is hard for us and for Namjoon. Imagine being so far away with the one you love.

She stopped for a while and smiled.

"He'll be okay. I'm sure of it."

Since I was already done with my work at home, I went downstairs to eat dinner. It's our last dinner together before our sister will leave.

"Minji-ah, have you packed already?" My dad asked. I know this is so hard for him also. I can see it in his eyes.

"Yes, appa."

"Let's eat now. Where's Munhee?"

"I'm here." Munhee's eyes were bloodshot.

"Honey, are you crying?"

"No, appa. I'm just tired."

"Munhee, don't be sad. I will go back here when I have time. Besides, your Y/n unnie is still here."

"Awww. My girls. Don't be sad. I will be sad too." My dad told us while pouting.

"Appa, stop it." We all laughed with our father's aegyo.

We ate our dinner like the usual way. This is will be our last dinner with our sister for a while so we're taking our time to talk and laugh together.

"Anyway, Minji, where's Namjoon? Is he going to be okay?" My dad asked out of nowhere.

There's a short silence before my sister answered.

"Yeah. He'll be okay. We already talked about it."

I have a strong feeling that there's something wrong. I hope my feelings are wrong. I hope everything is really okay...

After taking a quick shower, I blow dry my hair to get ready to sleep already. I hear soft voices outside my window. Too soft that I can't understand what they're talking.

I looked outside the window and I saw my sister and Namjoon talking. I can't hear what they're talking but they both look serious.

"I don't have to know what they're talking anyway. I'm just going to sleep now."

I closed my lights and opened my night light. My mind is still pestering me because of my curiosity. I just hope that there's nothing wrong with them.

As I was about to close my eyes, I felt someone in my bed.

"Unnie? What's wrong?" I don't think she cried but her eyes says it all.

She's trying not to cry.

"Nothing's wrong. Is it bad to sleep at my sister's bed?"

"No! Not at all! You can sleep here unnie. Anytime you want."

I feel so happy that my sister is going to sleep here tonight. Just for the last time, we can be together before she leaves.