the love birds

A long time ago Marcus Dobre met this pretty singer named Ariana Grande they are great friends, and he didn't think he liked her until he went to the meet and greet tour. He couldn't stop thinking about her ever since he went home, then Lucas Dobre (His twin) went to sit by Marcus dobre and said "Whats up, Marcus? You have been dazing off a lot lately." Marcus will sit up stright and say "I am not." Lucas will say "Marcus do I look dumb." Marcus will just get up and go to his room, then went to sleep. Marcus' 2 other brothers, Cyrus and Darius, even saw what was happing so, they decided to talk to him tomorrow, then, by tomorrow, Marcus picked up his phone and went to IG, then he saw the new post Ariana Grande, posted then he just looked at it and said in his head "How am I falling for my best friend." Then Lucas, Cyrus, and Darius dobre opend Marcus' door, and then they said to marcus "Bro, whats wrong." Marcus will get up from his bed and say mad "FINE I HAVE A CRUSH ON MY BEST FRIEND!" Then Lucas will tell Cyrus and Darius to leave, then when they left. Lucas said to Marcus if it was Ariana Grande, and marcus just said "yes."
Then, Lucas said "Ask her out then." "NO." Marcus said, then got his keys and said to lucas " Ariana Grande invited me over to her house to hang out (as friends) and i dont want to make her weirded-out." Then Lucas said "Ok, have fun." Then Marcus, will leave to Ariana house, and when he got there, Ariana will go to Marcus and hug him (that's how they say hi) and Marcus will hug and back then, they went inside and Marcus will say "Can i tell you something." "Yeah sure what is it." Ariana said. Then Marcus will try to say that he likes her but, it didn't work, so, he just said "Do you want to take a IG pic." Ariana will say yes and then they will take the pic.

THE PIC

then, Marcus will post it on his IG, and after that Ariana was siting right by Marcus when they were on thier phones then, she fell asleep on Marcus' sholder, then Marcus will look at her and say in his head "Wow she is even prettier when she sleeps

then, Marcus will post it on his IG, and after that Ariana was siting right by Marcus when they were on thier phones then, she fell asleep on Marcus' sholder, then Marcus will look at her and say in his head "Wow she is even prettier when she sleeps." Then, Marcus will lay her down the bed and leave to go home.