The love birds

When Marcus got home, Lucas said to him if he told Ariana yet but, Marcus just looked down then said "i wanted to but, i got too scared so, i just said if me and her can take a IG pic." "Oh," Lucas said then said "are you ok." "Yeah but, she has boyfriend so, eitherway." Marcus said, then got a messege from Ariana saying to him
"HE BROKE UP WITH ME 😭😭😭." When Marcus saw the text he grabed the keys and said "I am going back to her house." Then Marcus went to Ariana's house then, he came up to her and looked at her face and it was, all tears in her eyes, and a sad face. Then marcus sat on the floor right by, Ariana and then he said "Dont worry about that jerk, there are plenty of men in the world and nice one's." "But, how am i supposed to find a good guy if they're so hard to find. And i dont have any guy friends that have a crush on me." Marcus just said in his head "i like you." But,
out loud Marcus said "You never know." "Shuold i just stop going fast, and be friends with the preson i like, to see who they really are." Ariana said and stoped crying, then Marcus will say "yeah and its you life, you chose." Then Ariana will hug Marcus and said "Thank you, for being here." "Anything for you." Marcus said.
Then Marcus said "do you want to spend the night at my house." Then Ariana will say "yeah sure." Then Marcus will go outside with Ariana and he opend the door for her to go in the car, and when Marcus got in the car Ariana said "Since when do you open the door for a girl." Marcus will say to her (joking) "be quiet, Lucas teached me." Ariana was giggling at what Marcus said. Then, Marcus said in his head "she sounds so sweet when she giggles." Then, once they got home Marcus got out of the car then opend the door for Ariana then she said "Will Lucas teached you right." Marcus will just smile and then, go inside, and showed Ariana the guest bedroom, then Marcus left to his room so Ariana can pack her stuff and then she stared thinking that she might like Marcus, then she said in her head "No, how do i like him, i most be dreaming, i cant like a bad boy and i still have feelings for my EX." Then Marcus said in his head "i shuold tell her, that i like her." Then Marcus knoked on Ariana's bedroom door and she said that he can come in, then Marcus went in and he said to her if she likes anyone RN then she said "yeah but, its two ppl." "Who are they." Marcus said looking at her with the look of passion in his eyes then she said "Well, i still have feelings for my EX." Ariana said then got scared that Marcus was going to be mad at her but, he just huged her and said "dont worry you will get over it." Then Marcus said "Who's your other." Ariana was to scared to say it was him so she lied saying "well, you know what, i dont like him anymore." Marcus just said ok then he kissed her on the cheeck (friendly way) and said "good night Ariana." "Good night Marcus." Ariana said then felt like she was in hell agen because when she is by Marcus its like heaven and when she is not its hell. So, she woke up Marcus lieing she cloudn't sleep because she want to watch something. Marcus didn't buy it but, he still acted like he did just so, he can hang out with her. So, then they both went to the livingroom and watch some horror films and of course Ariana was scared, so Marcus tryed making jokes and a lot of them, so, it wasn't that scary. Then Marcus and Ariana went to sleep cuddling with eachother. (THE NEXT DAY)