The love birds

"I-I Like you." Marcus will be shocked but, then said "In a friend way or..." then Ariana will say "No more than a friend, and i am sorry if you dont like me." "Ariana i do have a crush on you, I have been." Marcus said then he put his hand on her shuolder and then said "I love you." Ariana will say "I love you too." Then, Marcus started the car and said "So, do you want this date to be a friend date still or a cuople?" "A cuople." Ariana said then they went out to a fancy restaurant. Then Ariana said laughing at Marcus "Since when do you go somewhere expensive?, let's go to a cheap place like you." "No, this is cheap like me, the ppl other here give me free food and if they see you with me they make it free too." Marcus said. Then Ariana said "ok, there is the Marcus i know." Then smile, once they went in there Ariana saw her EX-Boyfriend, Michael. And whisper to Marcus if they can get. Then Marcus went outside with Ariana and said "Why did you want to get out?" Then Ariana said "My ex-boyfriend in there, and i forgot he works here." "Dont worry about him." Marcus said then went back inside with Ariana and then he odered food, and they got a table for 2. Michael saw Ariana with Marcus and got mad then, went up to thier table and said to Marcus mad "Hey, who are you." Her date bish." Marcus said mad then he said "And dude its too late, you cant take her back, you cheated on her." Michael said to Marcus "FINE but, just know i can take her back anytime i wont." "NO YOU WONT NOW LEAVE, I AM WITH MY DATE!!" Then, Michael left them alone and after, eating everything, Marcus and Ariana got up from the table and left to go home. Once they got home Marcus said to Ariana "Can you live with us, i dont want you staying in that house with him." OMG YES." Ariana said excited, then Marcus said "your not stayig in the guest room anymore, you can stay in my room, with me." Ariana said "ok." Then when Ariana was puting some of her stuff in Marcus' room, Marcus came in and said "Oh, i forgot something." Right when Ariana was about to say what Marcus just kissed her on the lips and he said "Thats what i forgot." Ariana wil smile at Marcus and say "I am glade to say you are my baby." "I am glade to call you my babe." Then once she was done packing up, she went to the bed with Marcus and watched a movie. While they were watching she fell asleep on him and he just said in his head "I have a pretty wonderful girl friend." Then Marcus fell asleep too.
                                                            (IN THE MORING)