Chapter 5

After the episode he called "Minho dangerous dream", Chan had been trying various new techniques to keep his mind away from anything too risqué – Minho.

The fateful night had had a strong impact on him and left him daydreaming a bit too often. He had been shocked but it didn't take him a long time to understand what really happened. A first, he almost – almost, really – that he was involved in his dream, but his name happened to be there by chance. It had been nothing more than a vain wish on his side. He understood well enough that in fact, Minho had a wet dream of some sort.

Minho was actually ... wow, really, he couldn't keep his mind clear.

When Changbin mentioned the unexpected dreams, Chan immediately thought it would be something embarrassing. He thought about many things, and even the possibility of kinky things, but he never imagined it could be so ... advanced.

Wow, he was nearly melting. Just the word was killing him. Hell, thinking about it was killing him.

Why ... why did he have to wake up to witness the scene? Why did he have to see him during such a 'personal' time? Why did he have to say his name? Why did he have this annoying habit? Everything would have been fine without it.

"Chan are you okay?" Felix asked.

"Ha? Yes ... I'm fine," Chan sighed, he shouldn't think too much about it.

"I wonder what is Minho doing. He's been in the bathroom for one hour."

His eyes widened as when he processed Felix's words. No, he shouldn't think about what Minho was or wasn't doing in this shower. And why was Felix worrying about that anyway? Couldn't he talk about something else instead of provoking his leader with unwanted (was it?) images he barely managed to fight on his own.

He recalled the scene from a few days ago when he surprised Minho in the shower. At that time, he didn't think much about it. He just sighed and left the bathroom, pouting to see his plans change. "I... you... you can't just come in when I'm showering!" If only he knocked on the door that day, he would probably not be struggling that much now.

The sentence really sounded completely different when he heard it during the night in the middle of Minho's moans ...

There, he was replaying the scene again. Won't he forget it one day? It began to be a bit painful. Each time those short minutes were playing in his mind, it felt so wrong yet so right.

As if he was cursed, Minho came in the room, humming a song only he knows. He was always doing this when he was happy. For some reasons, it made Chan even more stressed than he was.

He glanced at him and looked away, he wasn't able to look at Minho in the eyes.

He didn't know if it was guilt or shame. He didn't know if it was because of the scene he witnessed or for how deep the memory was imprinted in him, but he didn't want to think about it.

Okay, if he couldn't, at least he should not think about it when Minho was around. It was way too dangerous and he wasn't sure he was ready to handle any question.

He decided that the best solution was simply to distance himself for while; Nothing too drastic and just long enough for him to forget, or to get used to it.

That's exactly what it did the entire day.

It could have worked if it wasn't for how obstinate his dear friend was. It seemed that Minho had read his intentions and decided to give a hard time to their leader instead. As if he wasn't already bothering him enough by his mere presence, make-up on and clothes fitting him too well.

All day long, he followed Chan around like a cat lacking affection from its owner.

The more he was trying to avoid him, the more he saw him, felt his hands on his shoulders or his arms and heard his voice all-too-close to his ears.

He did his best to look normal and interacted maybe a bit less with Minho than the others, but everything was useless. The man couldn't spend more than ten minutes without asking him something or dragging him closer. From the spoon in the kitchen to the bottle of water during practice and the towel from the laundry room, he spent the whole day calling his attention.

It was tiring.

The younger members often called out Jisung for being the most exhausting person in the group because of his seemingly never-ending energy; But after today, Chan couldn't agree any more. Minho was a hundred times more exhausting.

"Channie-hyung!" The sweet voice resounded behind his back, making him shiver. "Let's watch a film together. Hyunjin found a good yesterday."

"Since it was Hyunjin's idea, you should watch it with him," He replied, doing his best to keep his expression under control and cursed himself for the worried inflexion in his voice.

"He already watched it and I want to watch it with you.

"Minho," Chan pleaded. He really needed a break or his heart would burst out of his chest.

"No porn, I promise, but I think you'll like it," Minho joked.

For the first time of his life, the word made Chan blush like a kid. Not really because of the joke, but because every reference called his imaginative mind back to the night before.

Minho laughed at the weird expression on his face and sat closer to Chan. His hand rested on his thigh and fondled the fabric with the tip of his fingers. Chan could feel the track burning his skin as it went higher on his legs.

The images that haunted him all day long flew to his mind, warming his blood and body. Suddenly he felt the urge to run away and jumped a whole meter away.

"I ... another day, Minho," he stammered as he stood up.

"Chan?" Minho observed him living with a wondering look.

"Sorry. Later, Minho, later..." Chan added in an unsteady tone, ignoring Minho's sad gaze following his retreating body.

His own voice shocked him. It had been nothing. Absolutely nothing, but still... he was very much aroused.

oO0°*°0Oo

I hope you enjoy it <3

What do you think about the teasers??? 
I don't think I'll survive this new comeback!!