// 040

a few pieces of this chapter are based off of things mai commented on the original version of ebt

-
Saturday
-
2:37 AM / 02:37
-
mikey + (Y/N)
-

Moikey: Hey loser

(Y/N): how rude

Moikey: open your window

(Y/N): oh god not again

Moikey: just do it

(Y/N): you are not Nike

Moikey: (Y/N)

(Y/N): fine asshole

Moikey: if I'm such an asshole you should break up with me

(Y/N): no I love you

Moikey: well you called me an asshole so I'm leaving you on read

(Y/N): HOW RUDE

-
2:39 AM / 02:39
-

I walked back to my bed after opening the window, turning on the lamp.

This fucking loser should remember that doors exist.

A few seconds later, I heard the blue haired boy's voice, "Loser."

"How rude!" I exclaimed as he rolled his eyes, walking over to my bed and sitting next to me.

"How come we always hang out at the times of one to four in the morning?" I asked, running a hand through my slightly faded blue hair.

"I don't know, just for the fun of it," Mikey answered, leaning his back against the headboard.

"The fun in it? What's so fun about having to talk really quietly and praying that my mother doesn't wake up?" I sat up straight as he followed suit.

"You told us your parents were in Sacramento until next Saturday," Mikey stated as I exhaled. I forgot about that.

"Yeah, But then there's Bren—" "And Brendon is with them, because he couldn't be trusted to stay, and you're only here because you told your parents that you have a lot of student council meetings next week," Mikey cut me off, speaking in his regular volume.

"..."

"..."

"Oh fuck off," I rolled my eyes, forgetting about my rant in the group chat. "Plus, I can't hang out with you later, the boys and I have to go to the studio to record," Mikey added, snaking his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.

We just sat there in silence for a few minutes, but not awkward silence. Just.. silence. Acknowledging the fact that Mikey was next to me was enough to keep me satisfied.

"Oh how the tables have turned," Mikey chuckled after the few minutes of silence. I shifted my head slightly to look up at him smirking. "What?" I asked, confused.

"Gerard used to brag about he stole you from me. But now you're my girlfriend," Mikey explained as I shook my head. "You're such an idiot, Mikey."

"Yeah, But I'm your idiot," Mikey replied, leaning forward and closing the space between our lips.

-

i'm still in english class btw