nine

My hand holds Harry's, my eyes casted to the stairs ahead of us. We walk up to the top, and I meet the same hallway that I made my discovery of Harry's bright smile. Though I've never seen it, just seeing it contained in a picture from only a few years ago still gives me a heart pounding effect.

When we come to a big, black door, Harry opens it and he moves in front of me before I can look. I look up at him and his hand comes to my face. He removes the mask and takes his own off, my lips curving when I see his appearance in full again. My cheek is taken in his hand and he runs his thumb gently against the skin, causing me to close my eyes.

"I get you all night," he says, resting his head on mine. My heart races and I just hope I don't disappoint him. I'm not nearly as ready to go all the way with anyone, and I fear Harry is anticipating it. Only my utmost infatuation is what is carrying me through tonight.

He allows me to enter his room and I take it in, always intrigued as I go into anywhere in his house. It's an enigma; a perfect type of home considering the owner.

There's a fireplace, couches, open windows, and a huge bed beyond any size I've ever even heard of. It could be its own home in here.

"Harry," I say, his hands setting on my waist from behind. He brushes my hair back and kisses my neck.

"Yes, darling," he responds, and he brushes his hands over my stomach. He connects his hands, holding me to him.

"I don't usually do this," I tell him, and he doesn't loosen his grip. It's almost as if he's tightened it. The thought of him trying to do anything to me tonight makes me flush, but I know I won't be able to follow through with it. The nerves and my own thoughts would eat me alive. I'd need to know him more; understand and fully know him.

I spin in his arms, wanting to know what he looks like during this conversation. He just takes hold of my cheek once more, and he brushes his thumb along my lower lip.

"Darling," he whispers, my lips puffing out what feels like rapid breaths. He's making me so incredibly aware of how I react when I feel something for a man. I never knew what I'd be like, but I'm out of my mind for him.

"How about I give you a shirt to put on and we can talk for a while?" he wonders, my head nodding. I know I'd be wearing his shirt regardless, but I accept the fact I won't have pants on. All I want is to know he will be here, and I'm sure he won't mind. At least I have tasteful underwear on.

He walks over to a drawer and hands me a black tee, looking into my eyes. "You don't have to worry with me," he assures, and I bite my lower lip. It's when I feel his lips touch my forehead, I feel myself breathe again. The touch he sets on my forehead makes me feel so protected, easing my fears.

Harry shows me where his bathroom is and I close the door behind myself. I lean against the opposite wall for a moment, running my hands over my face to snap myself back into reality. My arms reach back to find the zipper and I pull it down, taking a deep breath. The beautiful dress falls to the floor and I'm left in just my underwear. My hand reaches for the tee and I quickly pull it over my head, pleasantly surprised how it falls below my bottom.

I'm eased into comfort once more.

When I grab the dress, I make sure it's in a way that won't wrinkle it. Then I step out of the bathroom, moving to find Harry. He steps out of his closet and looks at me, my eyes unable to not look at him. He's shirtless and only wearing a pair of joggers, my breath hitching in my throat.

"Want me to hang it up for you?" he asks, and I can only give him a nod of my head. His tattooed torso is artwork and I can't believe I'm even in his presence. When he returns to me, I reach to grab his hand. He takes it and moves them up, leading me to spin around. After, he lifts his hands to my hair, removing all the pins that contained my curls to let them fall around me. My eyes close, the feeling soothing. When he's finished, he lifts my chin and my eyes open to meet his.