Ray x reader (MCR)

"HELLO ANGEL TELL ME WHEEERREE AAAARRREE YOOOOOOOOUUUUU???!!" You listened to Gerard sing as you, in the words of Brendon, "Killin' the skins! Tappin' the skins! Tappin' the rim! Playin' this shit! Killing these bitches! Wrapping it out!" In other, more sober words you were playing drums for your now-garage band My Chemical Romance. "TELL ME WE GO FROM HEEEERRRREEEEE!!" Gerard finished singing. You all looked around the room. That was the first time practicing with the band and it felt magical. 

You all let out a synchronized "woah" and smiled brightly. "I... that was awesome!" Ray exclaimed. You laughed louder than anyone else, craving Ray's attention. To be honest, you'd had a crush on him for quite a while and you hoped the band could make you two closer.

Later, you all decided to stop for a water  break. You decided this you wanted to confess your feelings for Ray, just so you could stop wondering. "Hey, uh, Ray?" You approached him meekly. Frank raised an eyebrow. "Huh? Oh, uh, hey (Y/n), do you... uh.... hey." He seemed embarrassed about something, but you couldn't tell what. "Hey, uh, I actually need to maybe ask you something." He wanted to ask you something? Uh... alright. "Go for it," you giggled a bit before he said, "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out sometime or something?" Wait, was this real? "Like, on a date?" He looked at his feet. "Uh... y-yeah." You tried to stop smiling, but you couldn't. He was so cute when he was flustered. "I'd really love to!" You exclaimed. He looked back up at you, his cheeks were red and his eyes were surprised. 

"What were you going to ask me?" He questioned. "Actually, I was going to ask you the same thing."

(Ten  years later)

"WHAT'S THE WORST THAT I COULD SAY? THINGS ARE BETTER IF I STAY, SO LONG, AND GOODNIGHT! SO LOOOONG AND GOOODNIIIGHT!" You were crying a bit as you left the stage, sad to see it all go. It was over. My Chemical Romance's last concert was done. Once off stage, you sat down on a bench and wiped away a few tears. "I know it's sad babe, but it's for the better." Ray day beside you. He sniffed a bit, wiping his eyes with a sweaty hand. You hugged him and he emptily played with your hair. "I know it is. We're all exhausted and Gerard's relapsing and it's just too much." He sighed and played with his wedding ring. You looked at yours. 

"Even though the band is done, we'll always be together, right?"

"Of course, (Y/n). I love you."

"I love you 3,000."

(I'M SO SORRY)