Chapter 9

A/N

Picture of Charlie's wedding dress on the side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kaden's POV~

"Daddy!" I heard Blake yell as she entered my office.

"What is it princess?" I turned my chair so I was facing her she held a white folder. She threw it on my desk in front of me.

"Read." She used an orderly tone. I grabbed the folder in front of me. It said.....

LIE DETECTOR TEST RESULTS

Is your name Justin Vincent Walker?- Yes- Truth

Have you dated Blake Crawford for more than 2 years?- Yes- Truth

Did you purposly cheat on Blake?- No- Lie

Have you slept with Olivia more than 5 times in the last month?- No- Lie

Do you love Blake?- Yes- Lie

Was Olvia the only girl you cheated on Blake with?- Yes- Lie 

Were you on drugs when you cheated?- No- Truth

Did you, your sister, and your mother fight about the plane ticket and you seeing Blake?- Yes- Lie

I looked back up to Blake, then back down.

"What are we gonna do? What do you want to do baby girl?" I placed the folder down and loooked back up at Blake.

"I'm breaking up with him." She replied, I nodded and stood up from my chair.

"He's uninvited to the wedding, now hurry text him that and ead over to Charlie's place, she said the bridal party is going to te spa, nail salon, hair salon, getting makeup done, and getting ready for the wedding." She nodded and left. A few minutes later Cody came in followed by Alex and Dean my 2 groomsmen oter than Chance and Cody.

"Cody, Alex, Dean we have like 9 hours till the wedding. So what should we do for 8 of them?"

"Video gamess!" Cody souted out, man e knows my friends and I so well. We agreed and went to the game room.

----------------------------------------8 Hours and 30 Minutes Later------------------------------------------------------

We were now all in our tuxes with dark blue ties.

"Cody can we talk alone?" I looked over at Alex and Dean.

"Sure dad." The other guys left the room. Cody and I sat down on the couch.

"You ok with me getting remarried?"

"Yeah dad."

"Do you like Charlie? You know for a stepmother?"

"Yeah, she's cool."

"Cody, she's not trying to replace your mom. I've told Charlie and she knows what the line is."

"Ok dad."

"Give her a chance Cody, I'm not telling you to forget about your mom. Blake, you, and I will still go to her and John's grave every year, just te 3 of us."

"Ok, it's just hard to know tat mom's gone and you're getting remarried. I'm happy for you, it's been almost 11 years since she was murdered."

"I know son, listen we'll do same things special and that holds meaning to us, just us 3 but we'll also do things with. Are you ok with that Cody?" He nodded. "Listen, Charlie and I were gonna tell you as well as Blake together, but I can't hide it from you Cody."