Chapter 12

~Blake's POV~~4 months later~

I sat with Chance at the dining room table.

"So who do you want to be your bridesmaids?" Chance looked up from his note pad and looked at me. I thought.

"Skyler, Chloe, Liliath, Kendall, Alison, Dakota, Kate, and Demi." I said.

"Your maid of honor and flower girl?" He asked as he wrote the names down.

"Ni... I mean Liliath or maybe Dakota." Isaid.

"Don't worry you have a month to decide. Ok, colors. What colors should we do?"

"Our favorite colors. Blue for you and purple for me." I said.

"Ok, so in 2 weeks you're going dress shopping with the bridal party, don't worry I'll call them. Then I'll call my cousins and groomsmen. Do you think your cousin Brice and his son, Patrick would like to be in the wedding?"

"Yeah. So what cousins are you asking? Are you going to ask your baby brother?"

"It's going to be Cody, your cousin Brice, his son Patrick, my brother Chandler, my cousins Shane, Shawn, Traivs, and Conner." He said.

"So um my maid of honor will be Dakota and my flower girl will be Demi." I told him.

"Ok, so, um... I'm having Chandler as my best man." He said looking at me thinking I might say no and tell him that Cody has to be the best man.

"Ok, cool." I looked over at the clock that hung on the wall behing Chance. 12:00 P.M.
"Come on Chance, we have an hour long drive to the doctor's appointment at 1:00." We got up and walked to the garage.

----------------------------------------------------After The Appointment----------------------------------------------------

I was smiling at Chnce. He had his hand on my stomach and had a huge smile on his face. I have 5 months left of being pregnant and Charlie has about a week left till my half brother Daniel Erick Crawford arrives.

"Chance, do you think we should start thinking about names for a boy or a girl?" I asked, his smile grew larger if that was even possible. He shook his head 'yes.'
"So what names do you like?" I asked knowing he'd want to go first.

"Audrey, Camron, Courtney, Alexis, Ashley, Amber, Hayden, Peyton, Heather, Madeline, Nikki, Victoria, Riley, Kimberly, Taylor, and Natalia, for a girl. What about you?"

"Carolina, Parker, Lyla, Addison, Karmen, Miranda, Carter, Lindsay, Lily, Stephinie, Emily, Melissa, Mia, and some of the ones you liked." Holy crap that was just the girl names. I thought to myself.

"Like which ones?" He eyed me curiously.

"Peyton, Kimberly, Victoria, Courtney, Hayden, Alexis, and Camron." I didn't want Audrey because I knew she and I had barely any friendship left. And I really missed her. But oh well.
"Ok, now boy names." Chance shook his head 'no.'

"We have to pick a full name for a girl. How does Kimberly Miranda Wilson sound?" He asked.

"No!"

"Kimberly Lyla Wilson?"

"No!"

"Kimberly Victoria Wilson?"

"No!"

"Kimberly Addison Wilson?"

"Perfect!" We both smiled then thought about boy names.

"What names do you like for a boy?" He asked.

"Nicholas, Douglas, Nathan, William, Elliot, Collin, and Chase." I said.
"You?"

"Lucas, Tony, Seth, Riley, Chad, Jason, Ashton, Axel, Noah, Turner, Parker, Trent, and Conrad." He said.

"What about Axel Lucas Wilson?" I asked.

"No!" He said firmly.

"Axel Tony Wilson?"

"No!"

"Axel Turner Wilson?"

"No!"

"Axel Parker Wilson?"

"Yes, that;s the one for a boy." He placed a kiss on my cheek and stomach before running out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------The Next Day At School--------------------------------------------

Everyone was staring at the ring on my left finger as I walked down the hall, Chance at a distance where no one would know it's him who I'm marrying. I'm happy Nia didn't tell anyone about me and him. They were also starring at my stomach.

"What are you all looking at?" I hissed. They all turned around and went back to what they were doing. Even after a month of this it was still going on. I was in front of the door to my first class, I turned to look at Chance who was standing in his spot outside the door. Today peolpe had started calling me a slut and a whore. I guess Nia did tell them I was pregnant and engaged to a man older then me, already done with high school.
"Chance, can we go home? I ant to talk with my dad about somethings." He nodded and we walked back outside to the car. When we got back home, I went straight to my dad's office.

"Blake, what are you doing home? You're supposed to be at school." He said as he saw me.

"I want to do online school for my last year. I don't want to leave to have to go to school after the baby comes. I don't want people to find out about Chance and I before we're married. And I don't want to be starred at because I'm pregnant and engaged as a senior."

"Ok, we'll sign you up today, go rest and I'll let Chance deal with it." I nodded and left. I walked into the kitchen and started cooking ramen. Chance walked in. As I was about to put a forkful of noodles in my mouth, he stole it and shoved it in his mouth.

"Hey!" I yelled at him playfully. He shrugged and laughed at me.

"Sorry babe." He said jokingly.

"Butthead!"

"But you love me!" 

"Yes I do, that's why I'm marrying you and pregnant with your baby." He got out ice cream and a spoon then sat acroos from me at the small table we have in the kitchen, made for 6 people.

"So I was thinking, maybe  we should move 2 months after the baby is born." He said eating his ice cream.

"Ok." I kissed him. I put my bowl in the sink and went back to our bedroom, really his bedroom but I'm in there more then I'm in my own room.