Chapter 1

Airi POV - so me and my best friends all just brought a house together in La and tonight we are going to the club to celebrate. But first I'm going to wake them up to unpack the rest of our things and see if they want to go get some breakfast.
Kayla POV- I was in my bed having some good sleep to airi big mouth self go come in my room talking about some get up to finish unpacking. So I guess I will get up even though I don't want to.
Whitney POV- so I was laying down and airi knock on the door so I act as if I was sleep because I heard her tell Kayla to get up to finish unpacking and I really don't feel like it. She came in and tickle me knowing that would get me up.
1hour later
Airi- do y'all want to go get something to eat?
Kayla and Whitney- yes best
Airi- what y'all want?
Kayla- IHOP
Whitney and airi- Yes
Skips drive at IHOP
Now boys POV
Tray PVO- I was laying down and I start to get hungry so I'm about to go ask the boys where they want to go eat at.
Dc POV- I was laying in the bed and I hear tray yell from downstairs. In my head the only I was saying is what his ole bean headass want lol
Ron POV- I was sleep and heard tray yell wake up so we can go eat so I jump up and ran downstairs. If you can't tell yes I'm a light sleeper.
Brian POV- I was in the bathroom downstairs and heard tray yell wake up so I was thinking if I was sleep he would have woke me up so I decided to jump out and scare him.
Tray POV- while I was yelling baby legs wanted to jump out and scare me. He thought it was just the funniest thing in the world he had to tell everybody.
Brian- ahhhhh
Tray- screams like a girl
Brian- laughs
Dc- come running down the stairs behind Ron all confused.
Brian- tells what happen
They all decided to go to IHOP
Nobody POV- the boys walk in IHOP and the girls see them walk in they all make eye contact. The girls start blushing ☺️ the boys see the girls blushing and asked their waitress can she seat them at the table beside airi,Kayla, and Whitney. The boys takes their seats.
Tray POV- we walk in IHOP I see 3 beautiful women but I had my eye only on one.
Airi POV- so me and the girls were sitting and eating our food when I see this y'all light skin boy walk in with a 3 other boys. An when I say he was fine I mean he was the F.I.N.and the E.
Dc POV- we walk in IHOP and I was making a quick snap and Ron tap telling me to look to my left at the table full of baddies but only one caught my eye on hbg she going to be mines.
Ron POV- when we walk in I seen this fine girl and notice she had a couple of friends I seen one checking dc out so I tap him and told him to look.
Kayla POV- I was eating and seen some boys walk in I so I whisper and told Whitney to look at the door.
Whitney POV- I was eating so when Kayla whisper and told me to look at the door I was confused but did it any way and saw these handsome boys.
Brian PVO- when I walk in I see the boys drooling looking at some girls and the girls blushing I hope they don't think I feel left out because I got a girl I just didn't introduce her yet but it's coming.
Nobody POV- this girls stop looking at the boys and than noticed they started walking over there the girls starting laughing and smiling.