Chapter 2

After a couple of hours which seemed to go by rapidly, they all noticed it was already past 6:30 pm which they were planning to finish way before then so they could go on a hike to look around all the beautiful places nature had to offer them. 

"Guys did you notice its already past six? Weren't we planning to leave by then?" Autumn asked as she was staring at her watch to confirm the time.

 Savannah nodded. They then all stood up from their comfy positions, put on their hiking boots that they brought with them, and calmly walked outside, because they weren't in a rush or anything. As they were walking through the forest, since they weren't on their phones, they all noticed details and small parts of the nature that they didn't spot earlier. They saw loads of toads hopping happily on to lily pads, they smelled the scent of sea weed coming from the lake while looking at the clear, calm water. It was unbelievable you could see everything in that water. Verities of fish swimming , seaweed moving underwater due to the great water pressure, rocks and pebbles all around, toads diving into the lake, and even the endless bottom. 

After walking for a while they headed back to the cottage, although they almost lost their way, due to Autumns clumsiness, they found their way back. Because Autumn hates heights and they were walking on the edge of a steep hill, she tripped over the rocks as they were trembling down and making huge splashes into the river going along. Since they were focusing on helping Autumn, they completely forgot which way they were planning to go (which was the wrong way anyway) they went the other direction which actually led them to the cottage. So for once in their lifetime, Autumns clumsiness actually solved a problem(which also caused the problem).

 By the time they got back it was 8:30 so for them it was okay to eat. They sat at the round dinner table with a mint cloth covering it as Zoey went to the refrigerator and grabbed 3 soda cans as well as three plates of Caesar salad. She then sat down and asked seeming very interested in the topic.

" Savannah what do you have planned for us to do tonight other than play "Ouija" board?".

 Savannah already had something in her mind that she knew they would both like. 

"I was planning, after we do the Ouija board of course, maybe we could watch a marathon of... dun dun dun dun.... Stranger things!" 

Since they were all fans of Stranger things, they would have so much fun watching it together and eating snacks all night. After a while of eating their dinner, and brainstorming some more ideas that they could do, Autumn yawned and took a deep breath struggling to let some words out. 

 " Come on guys can we just play Ouija already so I can fall asleep watching Mike and El kiss? Please let's hurry up, I want to find out who's coming back from the dead. Autumn exclaimed jokingly.

 As Savannah, and Zoey stood up they all heard a weird creaking sound coming from what they thought was the porch from the front. They didn't think it was the wind moving some shingles on the roof since the cottage was pretty new, unless someone was at the door, but again they didn't think that was what was happening, because they were basically in the middle of nowhere.

The teens decided to ignore some weird things that were going on and just move on with what they would be doing next. They all looked so tired and pale from all the driving and walking, but they still really wanted to spend time together so, Autumn slowly dragged her body to their room and grabbed the Ouija board that was laying on the ground beside the door. They only stayed at the cottage for a day, and it was already full of clutter which obviously Zoey didn't like and was working hard to try to clean up a bit. When Autumn came back to the living room, Zoey handed her their new PJS to her shaky arms, while realizing that she had to change too.