Chapter 1: Enrolling at CHS

It's been awhile after you moved from your old town and old school, New Salem, New Salem High School to a new city: Cantorlot City, Cantorlot High School. After setting in your new house, you put the Potis Altiare and the Ascalon sword in your closet, while your friend Skurd is on your watch, the Omnitrix. The Omnitrix is a device that contains DNA from 1,000,912 aliens, they have powers over the elements, fundamental forces of the universe, and more. Your mom and dad are the only ones that know about your watch. You use the watch for good, cause great power comes with great responsibility.

Where are you right now, you're going on a jog as Fasttrack in a barren place in Mexico. You play your favorite music while you exercise. You put on your air pods.

You stretch a bit.

(Y/N) as Fasttrack: "Alright, time to go fast."

You start running until you made a sonic boom, when pass a police car, his Radar Gun burst after you ran by it.

Police Officer: "What the heck, what ever it was, it went to 999 MPH, maybe even more!"

You ran all across the world: you ran to the top the of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, you ran first place in the Indie 500 and keeping the picture and video from the race, blitz through the Grand Canyon, run fast enough to create a dust bowl in the west side of the Sahara desert, ran 400 laps around the Bermuda Triangle, and did some crime fighting in Cantorlot City.

Later, you head to your new school as a human in front of the statue.

Skurd: "How are you suppose to keep the Omnitrix a secret with me around my boy"?

You had Skurd since you were 5 yrs old, he helps you by making weapons that is made from the 1,000,912 aliens in your inventory, you treat him as a brother. He practically lives on the omnitrix.

(Y/N): "Don't worry Skurd, I'll just hide you in my pocket".

Skurd: "And separate me from the Omnitrix, no thank you".

(Y/N): "Come on Skurd, what would people say if they see you, all that crime fighting I've done has you in them, plus people will know it was me doing the crime fighting".

Skurd: "How long would I be separated from the watch"?

(Y/N): "The whole school day".

Skurd: "Fine, but if this becomes a faliure, we're heading home right away".

(Y/N): "Okay then.", as you said putting Skurd in your pocket.

You then walk towards the entrance of the school, but two girls showed up. One of them had green hair and other has navi and pink hair. You can tell they've been friends since Kindergarten.

 You can tell they've been friends since Kindergarten