Chapter 94: Invasion Plan

80 days since The Convergence.

You and the other Ultimates were called over to the Avengers Tower for a meeting. You're all in the briefing room and Captain America is going over a plan. You're sitting to a man with brown skin, a battle flight suit, and a pair of shades with red tint.

 You're sitting to a man with brown skin, a battle flight suit,  and a pair of shades with red tint

(Y/N): "Hey Falcon."

Falcon: "Hey."

Capt. America: "Alright everyone, Loki told us that there's a prisoner who knows where the other Infinity Stones are."

Sunset: "Has he told us who he is?"

Capt. America: "He didn't told us, if he did we wouldn't bother letting him out."

You see Chun-Li, the Gurardians of the Galaxy, Ryu, Dante, The Mega Men, the Agents of S.M.A.S.H., Dr. Strange, Big Hero 6, Overwatch, Charlie, Alastor, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Cherri Bomb, Crystal Gems, Teamfortress 2, Superherogirls, Da invincibros, K.O, Enid, Rad, and Talon.

(Y/N): "This place is packed."

Big Barda: "So what's the plan?"

(Y/N): "We find heroes who want to help and get them to help us beat Ultron-Sigma since and for all."

Capt. America: "So far we got one Infinity Stone with us, the Stone of Continuity."

You then pull out the stone of Continuity out of your pocket and place it on the table as Catwoman take a look at it herself.

Catwoman: "Purretty."

Black Widow: "Don't get too comfortable with it Catwoman."

(Y/N): "We can't all go all at once, some us have to keep the civilians safe from danger in case Ultron-Sigma wants to attack anyone insight."

Wonder Woman: "Then we'll make sure the civilians are safe from any attack sent by Ultron-Sigma."

Capt. America: "We need more troops for this mission, who's up for the task of finding more troops."

(Y/N): "Leave it to me and Abacus, I know I make strategies better then yours, but I'm leaving to the planning to you Cap."

Capt. America: "Alright, Dr. Light will go over the list of people to recruit."

(Y/N): "And who's that?"

Then a small hologram of a man with a white beard and a scientist outfit.