{~I~}

Still Jughead's pov

"Betty?" I say as Betty looks up from the floor.

"Yes."

"Would you .....leave me. Or hurt me. Why aren't you leaving and hurting me. I'm just a stupid kid. Why would someone as wonderful as you be with a lowlife like me." I ramble out. She looks hurt at what I said.

"Jughead. I could never hurt you. I will never leave you without a valid reason. Your not a lowlife. Just because you are looked down at by everyone else doesn't mean I will." She paused. "Jughead Jones, I love you more than anything. I want you to know that."

"I love you too, Betty Cooper. I'm sorry for thinking that. Your the best." I say giving her a quick kiss.

"Jug, do you feel like we're the only ones on Earth when we're alone together." (Alone Together is definitely a Fall Out Boy reference. Sorry, lol and they are gonna have a makeout that I'm not gonna write about cause I don't know how.)

"Yeah. I do. Like right now." I say as I pull her into my lap as we start to make out.

The next day

"Okay, so now we have nothin' to write about. The black hood is dead I think, Jason Blossom's case was closed, and everything else I forgot. I guess we could write about G&G again. This time to tell people not to play it." I ramble.

"Or we could talk about somethings we haven't told each other." She suggests.

"Fine" I say dramatically

"So...um my mom and your dad uh had mine and your brother. In highschool. But Chick killed him I think. And he pretend to be my brother. So now as we bother know my mom is in The Farm cult thing and she is going crazy!" Betty said on the brim of tears. I was shocked, yeah, but I was still sad I never met him and that he's dead.

"Oh....wow. I'm shocked, but I'm sorta sad. I'm never gonna meet him because that b**ch. I'm sorry any of this happened. About the farm, did you know Cherl betrayed you and now loves the farm. Same with Toni." I ramble again. "Let's go watch a movie. Love, Simone?"

"Sure!" She replies excitedly. We snuggle up on her bed and watch the movie on my laptop.

I love you
So much Betty Cooper.