Chapter 12: Unfortunate

-At Home-

"I'm back." I shut the door behind me.

"Shin-kun! Geez. I thought you got lost! You didn't answer your phone so I got worried."

"Ah. Sorry. Some things came up...Ahaha." I nervously chuckled.

"Well since you came back safely, let's go and get lunch ready before Dad comes home."

|POV: Sonoda Umi|

After we had made the stop to the bank, our next destination was the Snow Resort but before that the Train Station.

I was excited, because it's been awhile since we've all gone out together like this.

Thinking about it I giggle to myself.

"Ah le?~ Umi-chan, why are you giggling to yourself...A secret?" Honoko comes from behind and begins to tease me.

"Geez. It's nothing." I puff out my cheeks at her words.

"Hehe. If you say so." She smiles at me

So after our little quick exchange the nine of us move onward to the train station.

|POV: Sakishima Shin|

"Thanks for the food." I get up from my seat and wash my dish.

Before I head up the stairs I say,"Good night," to the couple still at the table. I head up to the room I have by myself all day tomorrow and the next few days.

But what would I be doing? It's not like I did anything out of the ordinary...Hmm..Don't think about it too much Shin, I'm sure you'll find something to do.

Next Day

Ding

Goes my phone at 7:30 in the morning. It wasn't an alarm but a notification that woke me.

"Mmm...." I squint as I pick up my device and unlock it.

Mail? I tap my phone to see what I recieved but it was nothing to be hyped about.

"Congratulations on applying for online classes and taking a step forward into your future..." I stop before reading anything else then pinch the bridge of my nose.

Ugh I forgot...online classes...