Chapter Two: Best Friends

Clementines POV
Five weeks later
Vi and I were both hanging out in my room laying on my bed giggling like six year olds as we talked about stupid things. I told her I used to wear frizzy dresses with a tiara and act like a princess. That made her die of laughter when I tried to tell her I was a warrior princess. She didn't believe me and said "sureee you were..." She told me a bunch of puns that were ridiculously dumb but funny and that was it for me. I fell off my bed coughing from laughing too much. "Vi your gonna kill me one day!" I say still laughing.

"Oh no princess clementine is gonna die from laughter!" She said dramatically before helping me up.

"That's warrior princess Clementine to you!" I say before putting one hand on my hip.

I see her eyes linger my body. "Ahem.. my eyes are up here vi." I say giggling a little bit. "S..Sorry!" She says stuttering a bit.

"It's fine after all we are bffs..!"I say before turning around grabbing my hat from the dresser.

"R..Right.. Bffs.. " she says in a kinda sad tone. I decide to tickle her so she wouldn't be sad. Her eyes widen and she laughs before she is pinned on the wall from trying to get away from me tickling her. "S..Stop..! H..help!" She yells while dying of laughter. My hands go under her shirt and I still tickle her. Her laughs grew louder from me tickling her from under her shirt. My hands go dangerously closer to her bra. "C..Clem! " she says still squirming. I chuckle and stop.

"Glad I can make you laugh." I say smiling before hugging her. She hugs back.

"Guys foods ready!" We head ruby yell. "Cmon lets go eat dinner..!" I say. She chuckles before I grab her hand and run outside dragging her slightly. I look back at her and she's blushing a bit but I don't think much of it and we both eat dinner then go to sleep in our own rooms.