Chapter Three: Feelings..?

Clementines POV
I've only known Vi for 1 month and I think I like her.. I don't know.. We were both in her room while Tenn and AJ play together in my room.

I look at her and blush. She looks at me and smiles. I remember that I found a surprisingly clean brush a week ago. "Hey I found a brush..! And I wanna do you hair..!" I tell her. "Uhm.. I don't know... I don't really look go with my hair done.." she says.

"Awh come on you'll probably look cute as always..!" I say before realizing what I said. "I mean.."- She chuckles and stands up and walks over to me. "Clementine Marsh thinks I'm cute.. how adorable.."she says. "Now come on and do my hair.." she walks over to the desk in her room and sits on the chair. I start brushing her hair. "Your hair isn't that knotted surprisingly..!" I say as I start putting her hair in a half ponytail.

After playing with her hair she turns around and looks at me. "So how do I look..?" She asks. She looks really hot... "y-you look amazing..." I say slightly drooling. She smiles and picks me up. I yelp as she puts me on the desk. I wrap my arms around her neck as she leans in..

All of a sudden AJ runs in. "Clem look what I found..- what are you guys doing..???" He asks as Violet backs away from me disappointed. "Nothing goofball. What is it..?" I say as I jump off the desk and go toward him. "I made you a drawing!" He says as he shows me the drawing. I smile at him as he runs out.

I look at violet and she's laying on her bed. "V-Vi...?" I say. "Yea..?" "Do you like me...? Like, like-like me..?"I say blushing a lot.

She stands up and walks over to me before pinning me to the wall. "How's this for an answer...?" She says while smirking before kissing me. My eyes widen before I melt into the kiss. She pulls away for air. I blush madly.

"Clem..!!!" I hear AJ yell. I sigh and look at Vi. "Got to go.. Goofball needs me.." I say sadly. She kisses my cheek. "No worries. Sleep over tomorrow..?" "Of course..!" I say smiling before leaving. I love you violet.. I think as I walk to my dorm.