■ • Mini Chapter #10 •

“I don’t understand why I have to do it? Isn’t it the trainers job to train them?” Ozkar whined as he followed Shihyuk.

Shihyuk sighed and looked at him. “Normally, yes but they can’t go on camera so it’s up to you and the other boys to train them on screen.”

“Hyukkie I don’t want to... I can't go against Chaeyeong.” Ozkar pouted.

“Kyungie please. I’m asking you as a friend, not as a CEO.” Shihyuk pouted.

Ozkar sighed. “Okay fine. I’ll do it but please stop with the puppy dog look.”

Shihyuk smirked triumphantly then lead Ozkar to the lecture hall where all the boy trainees were waiting, as well as TR1LLEST. “Thank you all for coming.” Shihyuk checked her list of names then looked at them all. “I have an announcement. AKE will be filming the process of a debuting boy group. TR1LLEST and Ozkar are going to be your mentors. If I call your name please remain seated, the rest of you can leave.”

Shihyuk double checked her list. “Token. Jun. Apollo. Yoonie. JunKai. Jae. Chris. Youngsun. Helios and Kitae remain seated. The rest of you may leave and I will catch up with you all for training later."

The ones who didn't get called all got up and bowed to her as they left to which she bowed back politely.

"Details for the show have already been sorted. I, along with special judges, like the other 4verse CEOs, and possibly Dok2 will be judging your progress as a boy group. There will be eliminations but please do not be disheartened if I don't debut all of you in the one group. Chances are I will have plans for you if you don't debut."

Ozkar smirked. "There's also a twist. You will be going head to head with the new girl group so it is mine and TR1LLEST's job to whip you into shape." Ozkar looked at Shihyuk. "I still don't think it's fair though since Chaeyeong is the leader of the girl group."

"You're biased. I have full faith that my boys will prove that they can do better." Shihyuk grinned. "I will assign the leader during the first episode but all positions, concepts, group name and fandom name will be up to you to decide on."

______________________
A/N - So I dropped out of one of my courses... I feel so much less stressed and will finally have time for the things I am still interested in. Also I'm really excited for all the AKE projects I have planned.
~CEO Im Shihyuk