CHAPTER ONE

※*※*※

ALLURE
THE BROKER

"well shit, no nightclubs?"

※*※*※

THE TWO SISTERS arrived to the Broker's shop on Xandar, after the Orb from a guy named Peter Quill, who was a Ravager, who had stolen the item in hopes of selling it.

Unfortunately for him, upon learning that the orb was sought by Ronan, the Broker refused to take it.

"Literally, why am I here?" Arlene groaned in annoyance, "Aren't you and Nebula the ones who do this sorta stuff?"

Gamora grew frustrated of her younger sister's whining, "You're just going to have to put up with it, Ronan thinks we're here to get the orb for him. Plus, if Nebula came with us, she'd by no doubt disapprove of this."

"Yeah yeah.. I got it," Arlene mumbled, overwhelmed with boredom after hearing the plan of 'betraying Ronan and Thanos to save the universe' over and over again. "When Ronan said we were heading to Xandar, I was really hoping we could check the night clubs." Gamora had a glare on her sister, while she slurped the fruit in her hands. Although Arlene was only a few months younger than Gamora, her maturity in some situations was a difference story.

"Well if this all goes to plan, then you may spend a few nights here to fulfill all your Xandarian fantasies," Gamora stated mockingly.

"Sweet, 'cause I was really hoping I could check out the bar around the corner called The Sin," Arlene continued, as Gamora's face retorted into disgust and embarrassment, "I heard that people there like... do there thing on top of like... the pool ta-"

Just before Arlene could finish her sentence, the sliding door of Broker's Shop quickly opened. A man wearing Ravagers clothing was then pushed out followed by the door sliding back down.

"Hey we had a deal, Bro!" the man that the two sisters recognised as Peter Quill, yelled out angrily towards the then shut door. Through his short-lived rage, Peter noticed the 2 young, and quite hot- he would have thought, women standing to the right of him.

"Hey handsome." Arlene said through a seductive smirk. Gamora, leaning against the side of the building, threw a quick glance at her sister, looking slightly amused. Peter, taken aback by Arlene's very forward flirting, cleared his throat and nodded with a smirk on his face. Arlene quietly chuckled at his actions.

"What happened?" Gamora questioned him while still slurping on the alien fruit, choosing to play a similar seductive-esque. Peter noticed this, which had boosted his confidence up by a few hundred jumps.

"Ahh," Peter choked on his words a little bit before continuing, glancing back at the door, "This guy just backed out of a deal on me." He looked back towards the girls, his facial expression never changing from its neutral yet confident state, "If there's one thing I hate, it's a man without integrity, Peter Quill, people call me Star-Lord."

Arlene had to stop herself from letting out a loud giggle, so instead she just injected as much amusement as she could into another seductive smirk. Gamora, however, had then shifted her position so that her elbow was against the wall. Somehow she was still slurping the fruit. Arlene stepped forward. The two women knew that this man was in a vulnerable state of overpowering ego, and it was in their best favour to use this to their advantage.

"You have the bearing of a man of honour." Arlene smiled, as her burning gaze and batted eyelashes centred themselves among Peter.

"Well, you know, I wouldn't say that," Peter started, becoming distracted. Arlene turned back toward Gamora sending her gaze, as Gamora simply nodded her head. "People say it about me, all the time," Arlene took a few more steps towards the confident man, "But it's not something I'd ever say about myself-"