CHAPTER TWO

※*※*※

ALLURE
HOLIDAY TO PRISON

"any abilities?"
"seduction..?"

※*※*※

"GAMORA, surgically modified and trained as a living weapon. The adopted daughter of the Mad Titan, Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her and her two sisters, Arlene and Nebula out to Ronan, which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together." The Corpsman by the name of Rhomann Dey read out Gamora's profile to the other Novacorps around him. They all gazed at the woman behind the glass carefully, as she looked back with a glare and a neck roll.

"Speaking of family, Arlene, sister of Gamora. Originally from Terra, she was adopted by Thanos after one of many attempts by Kree's attempt to retrieve the tesseract from Earth. Their mission failing, all they brought back was a child," Arlene rolled her eyes at her origin story, crossing his arms in boredom. "She receives the same training as her sisters, but does not have any physical enhancements, which is presumed due to her being the youngest of the siblings."

"Any abilities?" asked the other member of the Nova Corps, Saal, who was slightly intrigued by the beautiful figure in front of them.

"Ehh, it says here, seduction." Dey stared at Arlene with furrowed eyebrows, as did Saal. Arlene smirked, tilting her head. This minor action left the two rather flustered, which was alarming considering Dey had a wife of his own. Perhaps this ability was useful to drag someone down to their weakest point. "-And also abnormal amounts of strength - and get this, apparently she hasn't ever been chemically or cybernetically amplified or anything."

"Hmm, impressive." Saal thought out loud.

Dey continued, studying the raccoon's profile, "Subject 89P13. Calls itself Rocket," Rocket snarled at the Corpsmen in front of him, crossing his arms. "The result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments on a lower life form." As Dey finished reading his profile, Rocket spat on the floor.

They brought up the next subject, and with one glance, Saal was slightly shocked. "What the hell?"

"They call it 'Groot.' A humanoid plant that's been traveling recently as 89P13's personal house plant slash muscle." Groot had his arms grown back slightly, as he stepped forward, closely examining the technology in front of him. He found it all quite interesting.

"Peter Jason Quill, from Terra. Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers, led by Yondu
Udonta." Dey informed Saal as they switched to a view on the man, who was doing a winding up motion of his middle finger, flipping the two Corpsman off.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know how this machine worked." he sarcastically apologised. Saal and Garthan were slightly amused.

"What a bunch of a-holes." Saal expressed, as Dey chuckled in response. "Transport all five to the Kyln."

※*※*※

"I guess most of Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws, but these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel." Rocket chattered as the group were lead into the prison for processing. "But hey," he chuckled, "That's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped twenty-two prisons, this one's no different." Arlene smirked at the confident animal behind her, she found his bragging quite amusing. Though Peter was far from amused. Her eyes made their way up towards him, who was developing a quite irritated look from Rocket's chatter.