R u l e s

Welcome, again!

R U L E S
F O R   P A R T I C I P A N T S

These are the rules that must be followed by every participant:-

1. Follow this account (PrettyBasicProject)
& the head judge (adorablybitchy) who will be judging the top 10 books to provide the final result.

We will be following you back once all the participants are registered.

2. Add this book to your library and reading list so you stay updated.

3. Follow the judges, only the ones judging your category once they're assigned.

4. We will be accepting books in english only.

5. Only 3 submissions are allowed by one author, each one in different categories as long as they are not a judge for the same category.

6. You can be both a participant and a judge as long as you're not judging the same category you're participating in.

7. Absolutely no bribing or personal contact with the judges.

8. Minimum number of chapters in your book is required to be 5, excluding summary, author's note, cast list etc.

9. Books supporting LGBTQ+ are very appreciated, we support love and equality.

10. Password is your favourite singer.

💮💮💮

R U L E S   F O R   J U D G E S

1. You need to follow the account and the main judge.

PrettyBasicProject
adorablybitchy

Don't worry we would be following you back.

2. Make sure you fill the forms properly.

3. Please participate only when you would actually do the work.

4. One person can judge a
maximum of 2 genres.

🌻🌻🌻