16 . Flashback.

Please put your playlist here!
(Not Edited )

Manik

Six days in Italy went in a blink of an eye , the director nearly sucked out all the blood from me. Shooting day and night constantly for perfect shot .
Finally it's over and I will be free to invest my full time in business for two months till the premiere .

Leaning back on the seat I looked at the clouds turning bright orange announcing the evening. Three more hours and I will be meeting her.

Thoughts of her instantly grabbed my mind and I couldn't help but open my phone to reread our conversation that we had the day before.

{
N : Hey there sexybeast !

M: hey beautiful!

N: oops!
How come you know my number ?

M: I am your boss. I can have it .

N : That's not fair!

M: why so ?

N: I was about to prank you . My plan failed .

M: how come you got my number , and that too my personal number !

N: I have my ways Mr.

M : Then I would want to see more of
your " ways" Ms.

N: You know, this vaccant place beside me is forcing me to miss someone !

M: what! You are at the beach now!

N: Yupp! And I am telling you that I am missing someone.

M : And I am telling you to leave now!.

N : what but why ?

M: It's 11:30 pm , too late . GO NOW!

N : No, I want to stay the wind here is so soothing.

M: You will catch a cold, and I don't want my employees to work with runny nose tomorrow.

N: I on leave tommorow anyway!

M : And who had grant you the leave?

N: I, me , myself!

M: Stop it Nandani , go home now , it's late .

N: Fine!

M: How will I know that you are. going?

N : Simple! You just have to trust me .

N: will inform you once I reach home.
}

Going Through the conversation made me smile. It was almost three at night that day and while every muscle in me begged me to sleep, I waited for her to reach home safely.

Placing the phone back on the pocket I concentrated back on my laptop to complete my pending works.

--------

Grabbing my luggage I started walking towards the exit when a crowd of people surrounded me. Taking selfies and autographs.
I was busy with my fans when suddenly my phone buzzed.

Ms Murthy calling.

Excusing myself from the crowd I received the call .
" Hello! This is Nandani speaking from Ak Ltd. " She sounded professional.

I frowned but replied anyway.

" Sir, I am calling you to confirm the meeting you are about to attain in one hour . "