Yozora part:1

Here is the next chapter guys

Hope you enjoy it!

--------------------------------------------------------------

5 years ago

Scene: burning forest

3rd POV

A unconscious 12 years old Y/n was on the hand of his 17 years old big sister, Yū L/n. They were being chased by countless of wyverns.

Yū jump down from a rock and continue running while holding her dear little brother.

(Oh by the way, her name pronounce like "You", its an Japanese name Like Watanabe Yū in Love Live)

"H-Hold on Y/n..." Yū said and keep on running as she look behind that the wyverns still chasing them.

Yū stop on her track as an big burning tree fall in front of her. She look behind that the wyverns getting closer by the second.

Yū unsheathed her sword, Yozora. She slash her sword horizontal and make a huge gust of wind, turning of the fire from the big tree and cut it in half so she can run between the cut tree with Y/n still in her hand.

Yū keep on running and running, ignoring all the wounds on her. She unsheathed her sword again and cut 4 tree down to slow down the wyverns. She continue running until she stop and whistle using her fingers.

In instant, a big eagle come and land in front of Yū. Yū ripped of her clothes, leaving her only with her bra. She use her torn of clothes to wraps Y/n on the eagle back.

"Keep him save..." Yū said as she wraps her sword, Yozora next to Y/n and the eagle fly off .

She heard the wyverns are coming closer.

Yū turn around and look directly at the wyverns. A pair of black and white wolf ears on her head and a white tail with black on the tip appear on her back.

Blue flames starting to swirling around Yū body. she's planning to destroy the whole forest with the wyverns and herself.

"Stay safe, little brother..." She said as an giant explosion happen, leaving nothing left behind.

Time skip: 1 hours

The eagle that has Y/n and his big sister sword on it back still flying, trying to find a perfect home for him.

The eagle saw a Japanese style house near a big lake, and there is no other house's. The eagle saw a old man around 60 years old, was sitting on a chair, looking at a 10 years old ginger head girl, playing with her dog at the back yard.

The eagle than fly down and gently put the unconscious Y/n at the front door of the house. The eagle then gently knocks on the door using it beak.

The old man POV

As I'm watching my grand daughter playing with my dog, I heard something, or something knocking on the front door.

I then got up. "Honoka, can you wait here?" I ask the ginger head girl, Honoko, Kousaka Honoka is my only grand daughter. I'm happy that she always come to play with a old man like me.