Chapter 3: Enough

Taylor's POV:

I tackle Molly to the ground. When she falls I see her wince in pain. 'Get off me,' she yells. 'No,' I say back. Cam, Nash and Matt catch up. They stop and catch their breath. I stand up pulling Molly up with me. She stands in pain. I let go of her arm and she falls back to the ground.

I lift her up again but don't let go. She stands holding her stomach. 'So what now,' Cam asks? 'I say we teach her a lesson,' Matt says, 'for what happens to you if your a smart ass.' He steps forward and punches Molly in the face. I let go and she falls to the ground in pain. Cam and Nash then kick her in the stomach. I kick her in her side. We walk off laughing.

Molly's POV:

The boys walk off and I manage to stand. I limp home and go inside. Thankfully mum and dad are at work. Steph is in her room. I walk upstairs and collapse on my bed. I hear Steph walk in. 'Why are you home,' she asks? 'Cause I've had enough,' I say tears running down my face. 'What do you mean,' she asks confused? I lift up my top. There are bruises everywhere. She looks shocked then says, 'who did this?' 'Cam, Nash, Taylor, Aaron, Carter and Matt,' I answer. 'Why,' she asks? 'I don't know they've done it for 3 years.' '3 years,' she says angrily, 'and you never told anyone. I shake my head. 'Im moving to Florida,' I finally say. 'What,' she asks? 'To live with Aunt Jade,' I say, 'I leave tomorrow.' Steph looks at me then gives me a hug. I hug back no mater how painful it is.

'Have you asked mum,' she says. I shake my head. 'She won't let me go. I'll write a note.' I go over to my cupboard and pull out 3 suitcases. I pack all of my clothes into one. All of my make up and shoes into another. And all if my books and electronics into the last one. I get out a smaller bag and put; my phone, my headphones, a book, a pen and notepad, a jacket and my laptop into it. Steph walks back to her room. I curl up into bed and sleep. I'm woken 5 hours later by people moving around downstairs. I make my way carefully down and see mum, dad and Steph in the kitchen. Mum looks over. 'I was about to come wake you,' she says. I smile and give her a hug. We all sit down and eat dinner. Soon after I go to my room. Steph follows me up. 'When do you leave,' she asks? 'Tomorrow at noon,' I say, 'can you drop me off?' 'Sure,' she says walking out of the room.