Chapter 47: Still At The Wedding

Molly's POV:

'Shall we dance,' Shawn asks me extending his hand? 'We shall,' I say giggling. I take his hand and we walk out to the dance floor. Other couples move out so its just Shawn and I. A slow song starts and Shawn pulls me in close.

I rest my head in the crook of his neck as we dance to the rhythm. 'So how does it feel it be a Mendes,' Shawn whispers in my ear? 'It feels amazing,' I whisper back.

*Later On*

Everyone starts doing speeches. Shawn and I sit and listen as people go up. Cam just finishes talking when Shawn goes up.

'My speech won't be very long. I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who came today to support me and Molly. And to Molly I'd like to say... I know we're young but I'm going to stay by your side for ever. I'll support everything you do 100%. I love you with all my heart and I could imagine my life without you,' Shawn says, 'and now I'm going to sing.'

He looks at me and I can tell I have tears running down my face. They're happy tears. I love Shawn so much. The music starts and Shawn begins singing.

'I love it when you just don't care. I love it when you dance like there's nobody there. So when it gets hard don't be afraid, we don't care what them people say...

We don't have to be ordinary make your best mistakes. Cause we don't have the time to be sorry so baby be the life of the party...' He finishes singing and walks back down. He wipes my tears and plants a small kiss on my lips.