chapter 3

7:49

"wake up" I ignored and continued to pretend to be asleep

"wake up mila" I opened up my eyes stared at Myles and rolled my eyes.

"get up lazy bitch, we'll be late for school" Myles said, I replied by "chill, i'm awake."

I reach for my phone to check the time. 7:49. I jolted out of bed, I have 11 minutes to get ready and be in school. shit!!! I'm going to be late again. while running to the bathroom I tripped and hit my head against the edge of the bed. I don't remember much after it, I just remember black spots getting bigger and Myles being overdramatic and freaking out.

******

I woke up in a strange bed with a killer headache. its really hard to keep my eyes open, urghhh it hurttssss.

I looked around, it a hospital. shit, I must've hit my head really hard. no one is here except a nurse looking through medicines. He turned around and noticed me awake and ran out of the room. I was so fucking confused. He came in with a doctor and my mom. My mom rushed in the room and engulfed me in a huge hug and kept kissing my head and murmuring "thank god, thank god". I was still confused as fuck so I asked my mom "are you okay?" she giggled and said "better than ever"

"what happened?" I asked confusedly. my mom sat down in the bed and said "you hit your head hard last Thursday and went in a coma for 6 day" 

I laughed and said "is that joke?"

my mom shook her head and said "no honey it's not"

I was shooketh to the core. what the actual fuck. I just blacked out for 6 days. holy shit. now Dakota will think I stood up on him. fuck

my mom turned around to the doctor and asked "when can she leave doc"

the doctor said "just sign the release paper and she'll be out in no time"

***************

I got home around 4 pm. Once I stepped into the house, I was attacked by my dad. "oh thank god you're alright"

"yeah dad, u're kinda crushing my ribs". he loosened the hug and went to call Myles.

I walked to the couch in the living room and passed out.