-1-

Get chosen to go on an all expenses paid trip on a cruise. Only seven lucky people are picked. Apply now and you can be one of them. If you don't get picked, there's always next year. Just kidding. Don't miss your chance. We'll announce the winners tomorrow.

"False advertisement am I right?" Jaemin scoffed and switched the channel. He turned to face Donghyuck who stayed quiet at his statement.

Jaemin's eyes widened and he hit Donghyuck in the face with a pillow cushion, "You signed us up didn't you?"

"I couldn't resist. You know I love cruises!" Donghyuck replied excitedly and clapped his hands.

"It's not like we'll get picked. Thousands of people may have signed up for that" Jaemin retorted and went back to paying attention to his cartoon. This time, Donghyuck let out a small nervous laugh and Jaemin already knew what this meant.

"You signed us up more than once didn't you?" Jaemin said annoyed and Donghyuck responded with a nod and tried hard to contain a squeal but failed.

"I signed you up as Na Jaemin, Nana, Jaeminie, Jaem Jaem, and Minie. You should thank me if we win. It's complicated figuring out nicknames for your name" Donghyuck told him.

"Actually, if we win, I'm throwing you off the ship" Jaemin responded in all seriousness.

"Who knows, we might even meet cute guys" Donghyuck smirked and nudged Jaemin's side, knowing that cute guys were his weakness.

"Alright I'll go, but this doesn't mean that I'm not throwing you off the ship" Jaemin crossed his arms and slouched back on the couch.

"Fine with me" Donghyuck replied and closed his eyes, thinking of all the fun he could have.

The next day, Jaemin was watching tv as usual and Donghyuck was anxiously waiting for an email or text message to see if they were chosen to go on the cruise. Jaemin didn't care so he went on about his day. He grabbed some cereal and began eating it while flipping some channels to find something good to watch.

It was a Sunday so there probably weren't any good shows on. Then, Donghyuck heard something on the tv. The commercial for the trip! He snatched the remote from Jaemin and turned the volume up to 40.

After we announce the names of the lucky people, a text message will be sent with all the information that you need. Now, the moment we have all been waiting for. The first person is Mark Lee. Congratulations Mark Lee you have been chosen to participate on this cruise. Next up, Zhong Chenle. We hope we can see you here. Another lucky winner is Huang Renjun. Another person that will be joining us is Park Jisung. Lee Jeno will also be coming here. Two more slots. Will you be chosen? Lee Donghyuck you just earned yourself a spot on this cruise! And now, our final participant. Cross your fingers, it may be you! ... Congratulations Na Jaemin you'll also be joining us! Can't wait to see all of you guys here tomorrow!

"Did you hear that Jaemin?!" Donghyuck shouted excitedly. "We were chosen! We were chosen! We're going on a cruise for free!" Donghyuck kept cheering and at that same moment, their phones dinged indicating they had just received a message.

"Calm down dumbass and just go pack up" Jaemin rolled his eyes, annoyed that he got picked. "The text message says we're leaving today at 5:30"

Donghyuck went to pack while Jaemin stayed on the couch. He wasn't one bit excited for this trip and he felt his inner gut telling him that something was wrong. How did him and Donghyuck both get chosen? It made no sense. It kind of seemed rigged or maybe he was just overthinking it.

Time passed by fast and all of a sudden, it was 5:25 and no one had come to pick them up yet. This just added to Jaemin's suspicion. Then Donghyuck sped out of his room with a huge smile on his face.